chapter 34?

[I'm changing her name to cindy,so it's not claudia anymore...its cindy. It's because in my other wattpad story her name is claudia too and it's kinda weird so its cindy]

Cindy's POV

"What color?" Mark asks. We were at the store to get paint for jace's room. Jace looks around "red?"

Mark nods and pays for it.

"$36?" I ask sighing. "I'll pay you back later"

"No need to, iit's fine" he says smiling. I shrug and grab jace's hand as I follow mark out the store.

Jacob took joey on a trip to remind him what being in a gang is like..I dont support him anymore. I dont really like jacob and joey being in a gang anymore. Especially with jace around.

Mark is my guardian for now. Jacob wont let me stay alone at home bc he says it's dangerous.

When we arrived home mark took jace to his room to play fortnite and legos. Which leaves me with some time by myself.

I walk in my room and sit on the edge of my bed.

Well what do I do now?

I then get an idea :))

"Mark!" I yell running down the stairs. He pops his out of his room "whattt"

"Do you wanna make a cake with me!" I say smiling. "Yes!" He picks jace up and we go down to the kitchen.

I open a cookie dough box for jace, he was gonna make cookies for jacob and joey. I'm pretty sure they're supposed to come back home tonight,so it'll be perfect.

We spent hours cooking and waiting for jace's cookies to cook in the oven. It was 9:32pm and jacob and joey still hadn'r arrived.

Jace was laying down on the couch watching TV. "Are my cookies almost readyyy?" He asks hanging upside down. "In a little bit" I say smiling and picking him up.

He yawns "are you tired?" I asked. He shakes his head and lays his head on my shoulder. I smile and look at mark.

"Alright j bed time!" Mark says clapping. I hand him jace and watch him take him upstairs.

I sit on the couch and cover myself with a blanket. Joey walking in through the door right now would be kind of perfect

I sigh and put Netflix on. I'm probably gonna just watch a movie with mark tonight. I hear a buzz and jump a little. It was just his phone.

I sigh and go through my Netflix suggestions .

[Guyssss I watched mara on Netflix, I think yall should watch it. We'll be scared motherfuckers together]

"Heyyyyyy" mark says in a girly voice. I furrow my eyebrows and look back at the TV.

He sighs and flops on the couch next to me. I ignore him as I look for something to watch on Netflix.

I click on something and smirk. I knew mark was a pussy. Hehe

"So what are we watching" he asks putting his phone away. "Mara"

"Mara?" He asks and I nod.

Anyways me and mark ended up falling asleep.

I got woken up by Mark's phone ringing again. Someone kept calling him. I groaned and unlocked his phone. It was joey who was calling him.

I shake mark up "Joey's calling" I say. "Its 4 am what the f-"

"Answer him!"

Mark unlocks his phone and
answers.

He stands up and goes in the kitchen. I sigh and decide to check up on jace. I walk upstairs and open the door. He was sleeping:)

I move a piece of his brown hair out of his face and kiss his cheek. I love him with my entire heart.

____
Okayy guyyssss I'm ending it here bc my mom is telling me to go to  but I hope you have a good rest of your day or night, I'll update tomorrow,bye💕