chapter 20

We arrive at our new house where we were all gonna live in. It was more like a mansion. I dont know where it's at and I dont care either.

"Okay, get comfortable, come down for lunch at 12:30" tayler says and him and jacob go into his office..scary

I gulp and walk upstairs. I didnt know which one was my room so I kinda just opened doors until I found mine which yes i know is very disrespectful but at this point I could care less.

I opened a door and saw Loren getting undressed while joey was sitting on the edge of the bed watching her..

He really did move in that fast

"Sorry" I say and look down. "Its okay now leave me and joey have something to do" Loren says touching her boobs...mine were bigger.

A smirk forms on my face and the demon of revenge takes over me.

"My boobs are bigger sweety" I say smiling. She scoffs and rolls her eyes. "So is my ass" I continue.  "Arent they joey?" I say looking at joey. He looks at me and rubs his thighs. "Uh-i-i" he cuts himself off and looks down.

Loren puts her hands on her hips "are you kidding me joey?!" She says. Joey looks up "what?!" He asks "you're not gonna say "no Loren's are bigger" to defend me !" She says. Joey was about to talk but she cuts him off

"You know what joey! I'm sleeping with luna today, you can sleep alone and jerck off, I dont care" she says and puts her clothes back on. She then walks out the door and slams the door

When shes gone i burst out laughing that i fall to the floor.

"Why would you do that?" Joey asks. I look at him still laughing "what do you mean that shit was hilarious" I say wiping my small tears from laughing.

"No now shes mad at me" joey says looking down. I smirk "but i was just saying the truth" i say and walk up to him. "Daddy" I whisper in his ear.

[Ok I'm like actually laughing at this]

He groans and I laugh. I love messing with him. Specially since he's "in love" with loren.

He looks up and closes his eyes as he groans.

"Come on joey, dont deny it when you know its true" I whisper in his ear again.

Inside I wanted to laugh.

"Stop" he says. "Stop what daddy?" I say sitting on the floor infront of him as I touch my boobs and bite my lip.

[Broo I'm like dieing right now😂😂💀]

"Fuck" he says and palms himself.

"Admit it joey, you want me" I say in a seductive voice. He looks at me and licks his lips.

"I want you"

That's what I wanted to hear from him.

I wanted to know that I still had that power over him.

I stand up and put my hands on his shoulders. I sit on his lap and begin to give him a lap dance making him moan in my ear.

I then stand up.

"Well too bad you cant have me because you're in love with someone else" I say making a fake frown. He looks at me

"Are you kidding me!" He says loudly. I shrug and turn around. I walk out the room and run down the hallway. I take a turn to the left and reach the end of the hallway. A big glass wall leading you to the backyard's view. I lean against it and slowly melt to the floor laughing my ass off

I hear footsteps so I quickly look up and see a boy I've never seen before.

STRANGER DANGER

he was kinda cute tho.