chapter 25

Jacob got a call from sophia. Turns out her and lexi made it out of the building before it exploded.him and joey are going to go pick them up.

Joey has been acting weird tho. Hes been getting touchy.

I was standing by the door frame watching jacob pack everything when I feel a hand on my ass.

He wasnt squeezing it, just rubbing it. He goes down to my area and starts rubbing. I close my eyes and bite my lip.

"I'm going to fuck you so hard when I get back" he whispers in my ear placing wet kisses. I nod and put my hand on his dick.

"Stop"

I smirk, I put my hand down his pants. I grab his dick and start to give him a hand job.

"Fuckk" he pulls my hand out and takes me to the bathroom.

He sits on the toilet seat.

I smirk and begin to walk towards the door. "Oh no, you're not leaving." He says and pulls my shorts down.

"Joey-"

"Shut up and give me head" he says. I shake my head. He stands up and pushes me against the door. He snakes his hand down to my panties and moves them to the side. He sticks his finger in me and I grip onto his shoulders and moan in his ear.

"Joeyyy"

"Suck my dick" he says putting two fingers in and going all the way in.

"Ok-okayy" I say closing my eyes.

I get down on my knees and pulls his pants down. I grab his dick and suck on the tip as I give him a small hand job.

"Hmmm you're so good-" he cuts himself off and puts his head back squeezing his eyes shut

I keep looking up at him. "Gosh you're going to get fucked so hard tonight" he pushes my head in, shoving his cock in my throat and making me gag.

Then theres a knock on the door. "Yo joey are you almost ready?" It was jacob.

I keep on sucking his dick making him bite his lip. "Y-ye-yea"

"You okay?"

"Yesss"

Jacob walks away and joey cums in my mouth.

I swallow and wipe my mouth. "I love you" he smashes his lips on mine but I pull away. "Joey, jacob is waiting for you" i peck his nose.

He blushes. "You're still getting fucked" he says walking out the door.

He slaps my ass and walks away

I pull my shorts up and go in my room. I take my clothes off and lay on my stomach.

There's nothing to do without joey here..

I look at my body in the mirror and get a weird feeling.

I bite my lip and go to my drawer. I take out a vibrator and turn it on. I put it against my clit and moan.

If only joey was here

| sorry for such a short chapter, you should really pm me ideas if you have any|