chapter 5

I flutter my eyes open and feel hands around me. It was Joey. I smile and get up leaving Joey still sleeping. The house is old and looks like it's from a horror movie which just makes everything better. Lmao not.

I walk down the old squeaky stairs to the kitchen. I see hunter drinking a cup of coffee. Not the first one.

"What's wrong?" I ask sitting next to him on the stool. He rubs his eyes. "Jacob is in trouble." He says. "Well can you tell me what's going on??" I ask. He turns to me. "Jacob... He got into some shit with bad people and now they want to hurt him and threatened him to hurt you" Hunter explains. I look down..... I always thought Jacob didn't care for me.

"Will you help him?" I ask. He shrugs "hes not answering the calls, his phone probably died" Hunter says taking a sip from his coffee. "Can I help you with something?" I ask. "Just stay safe, Joey will be with you 24/7 so nothing happens to you" Hunter says. "But why joey?" I ask. "Because he's strong".I roll my eyes ....so is blake.

Jacob's POV

I run to my car as fast as I can.i quickly turn it on and press the gas .I go as fast as I can before they catch me. I was staying at a hotel when a guy came in my room and pointed a gun at me....disrespectful mother fucker......

I grab my gun and open my window.i aim it at the guy behind me.he was in a black Lamborghini. The bullet hits the glass at the front of the car.i look through the mirror and see him with the gun in his hands,he shoots and it hits the glass of my car....my Lamborghini that I worked my ass of for....fuck him.....I groan loudly and pull the trigger and aim it at the guy. His car drives off the road to the field next to it and crashes on a tree

That guy ruined my lambo....fuck him...he deserves to die....

I just killed someone. Gosh if she found out she would deadass be scared of me.i just won't tell her .I grab my phone with my shaky hands and call mark.

"He-"....."mark I just killed someone,if claudia finds out she's gonna be scared of me,I never wanted to kill anyone but they were shooting at me....mark I dont know what to do!!they found me!!where do I go!!!" I say with a worried tone. "You killed someone?" He asks."mhm" I say.

"Come to Utah,with claudia your sis-" ...."no mark!!I cant face her knowing that I killed someone,knowing that she'll be scared of me" I say...mark doesn't say anything.

"She misses you" he says .....

She misses you....

My heart softens

"You did it to keep her safe,come home to Utah, do it for her" he says.i sigh "okay,I'll be there tonight then" I say and hang up.i drive towards the air port and get a ticket. Utah here I come!!

Joey's POV

Claudia comes in the room and slams the door shut. I look up at her."what's wrong" I ask.she groans "fuck I dont know,I'm just mad !!" She says crossing her arms."are you being sarcastic?" I ask.she looks at me and shakes her head."tomorrow is my birthday,I'll be 18!" She says and jumps on the bed.....woah her moods
change real quick. It's kinda cute how she can be mad one second but then be excited the other.i smile

She hugs me and I hug back."what was that fo-" she cuts me off by smashing her lips on mine. My eyes widen but then I slowly close them . I start to kiss back. She lightly pushes me on the bed .I lay down and she gets on top of me not breaking the kiss.she grabs both sides of my face as our lips move in perfect sync..

I rest my hands on her waist. I feel her smile in the kiss.she adds some tongue in. The kiss soon got heated to the point where she gave me a boner by moving her ass around my dick.

She slowly pulled away still lightly kissing my bottom lip. I look in her eyes,she glances down to my dick.."you got a problem there birlem" she says smirking.i gulp and blush."do you need help" she asked.my heart started to race.i didn't say anything back.i was shocked but wanted to see where this lead to.my mouth slightly opens.she chuckles.she comes close to my ear and whispers "I'll help you baby" sending shivers down my spine.

I close my eyes and bite my lip. I open them and see her on her knees....was she really going to do this.....she pulls my jeans down leaving me in my boxers. I watch her every move. She puts her hand on my dick through my boxers and starts rubbing it.i bite my lip keeping me from moaning.she smirks and pulls my boxers down and watches my dick pop out.she grabs it with her hand and looks at me.

"You're going to enjoy this joey"

She licks her lips and licks the tip of my dick making me bite my lip as I smile.she puts it all in her mouth and starts to suck on it making my head fall back in pleasure. She suddenly gags "holy shittt, mmmm" escapes my mouth as I stand on my elbows biting my lip keeping my moans from filling the room.she keeps sucking making me feel amazing.

I feel a knot in my stomach meaning I was close to my high.i sit up and look down at her. "Keep going baby"i say quietly moaning. I push her head in making my whole dick go inside her mouth making her gag.i release in her mouth as I fall back on the bed.my dick was still in her mouth,she was sucking up all of my cum.

She stands up and looks at me. My body was shaking. I look down at my dick and see her spit all over the place.i then look up at her with my lips slightly opened. "You own me one birlem" she says smirking. She walks into the bathroom and closes the door...

You own me one birlem

Does she want me to give her head? Or to like have sex..I lay back on the bed and run a hand through my hair....fuck I shouldn't have let her do that...if jacob finds out that his sister gave me head not only is he going to beat me up for not stopping her but he's going to do something to her .... no one has to know about this ....

______________________________________
Tea shister