chapter 14

[Still Jacoby's POV]

"Tomorrow you're gonna hang out with her, got it?" They say. I groan "why me? Why cant lawson or Sawyer do it"

"Ugh dont argue with me jacob!!just do it" they say

"Well what's in it for me?" I ask curious "uhmm you get to fuck her" they say. I mean she does have a nice body....why not?

I sigh "deal" I say and we shake hands. "Great now get out!" They say kicking me out the car. I get out and jog to my house where I live with my brother. His name is joseph and we're twins. Our dad left our mom for another woman when I was 1 and then my mom left us when we were 15.

I open the door to our house and see joseph vaping on the couch. "Hii" he says. "Hey, I have to go out, I'll be back at around 3" I say. "Okay text me if you need a ride back" joseph says. I nod and go out the door. I walk to the mall hoping she could maybe be there.

Claudia's POV

I wake up and put my clothes back on.  Its only 8am in the morning. I look at joey who was sleeping peacefully on the bed naked. I open the door and go downstairs to the kitchen. I want to go out and make friends. I leave a note on the fridge saying I went out and that i would be back before 3pm. I sigh and put my Van's on. I was wearing jeans and a maroon crop top.

I walk out the door and start to walk down the sidewalk.

Suddenly I feel a tap on my shoulder. I quickly turn around and see one of the boys from yesterday..only I couldn't remember their name.

"Oh hi,didnt mean to scare you" he says. I nod "arent you the girl from yesterday?" He asks, I nod again. "Oh, I never got your name" he responds.

"Claudia,I forgot yours" .... he smiles "I'm Sawyer" he says smiling. I smile back "wanna hang out with me and my friends?" He asks. I bite my lip "uuh sure" he smiles and grabs my hand. That was unexpected

He takes me to a mall... I then see Jacoby there. He stands up and smiles at me "hey princess" he says holding my hands. I blush and look down. He lifts up my face with his finger by my chin. He licks his lips. He smirks and let's go of my face. I furrow my eyebrows. "Wanna come over to my place?" He asks. I shrug "why not?"

~

"Come over here" Jacoby says. I laugh and run away to his room. I hide in his bathroom, he opens the door and I scream. He wraps his arms around me and spins me around. Our foreheads touched. I smile. He puts me down and clears his throat. I look at him and his facial features. He had tattoos.

Jacoby had a tear drop under his eye. He also had a small baseball on his hand. I furrow my eyebrows and put my hand on his shoulder. "Why do you have a tattoo of a tear drop" I ask. He looks at me "you don't know what it means?" He asks. I shake my head and he sighs "it's better if you dont know" he says and gives me a lip smile.

I wrap my arms around him.he hugs back. "Wanna stay the night?" He asks. "I cant, joey wont let me" I say frowning. Jacoby is like my bestfriend now. "But joey doesnt have to know" he smirk. I bite my lip and look away "I dont know,I dont wanna make him mad again" I truthfully tell him. "Will he hit you?" Jacoby asks concerned. I shake my head. "He just scares me, and then he Takes me up to the room and fucks me...really hard" I say looking down. He rolls his eyes "I'll protect you,he wont hurt you"

I hesitate but then nod. He holds my hand and takes me in his room. "Netflix and chill?" He suggests. I shake my head "how about you tell me something about yourself instead" I say sitting on his bed facing him. He sighs "I guess,if that's what you want to do then sure" he puts his phone down and takes a deep breath.

"I dont have a dad, he left our mom for another woman. My mom then left us when we were 15 and me and joseph have lived by ourselves since we were 15." He says looking down. "I remember, before she left us she told us that no one loved us.....she wasnt lieing"

My heart shatters. I lift his face up and stare in his eyes. "She is wrong" I whisper fighting back my tears. His eyes sparkle and he lightly smiles at me. "Dont lie to yourself" he sighs and looks down. I shake my head "I'm not!". He looks at me in the eyes and smashes his lips on mine. My eyes widen but then I kiss back. I wrap my hands around his neck and he grabs my waist. I crawl on top of him as we still kiss. His hands rest under my shirt on my waist.

He slips some tongue in the kiss. I then pull away and look at him in the eyes.

"Dont tell joey" he says.

|thoughts on this chapter?|