chapter 37

[I'm really excited for this chapter and for you to read all of it!! I tried to put as much detail as I could and if something doesnt make sense to you then comment it and I'll try to explain it. This is a really long chapter and I hope you enjoy it since its probably gonna be the last chapter of this book]

Cindy's POV

It was 12pm when jacob stormed in the house pissed. He grabbed a bottle of whiskey and took it upstairs. Jace ran to joey to hug him. Even tho joey seemed annoyed he picked jace up and gave him a kiss. Mark was playing fortnite while soph made fun of him.

I watched angel,alex,zach,hunter,loren and ian walk in and go straight to their rooms. Usually alex and angel spend some time with us in the living room after they come home. But not today. Joey takes jace upstairs and I follow behind him.

I close the door. "Can I go with mark and sophie to the store?" Jace asks joey. Joey nods and kisses his forehead . I watch jace run out the room closing the door.

Joey opens his arms and i hug him sitting on his lap. He starts to kiss my neck. "Joey not now"

He furrows his eyebrows "why not?"

"Uhm maybe later, I wanna talk to jacob"

Joey nods and closes his eyes "later can we tho?"

I nod and he gives me a kiss. I smile and get off his lap. I walk out and go down the hallway to Jacob's office

I open the door without knocking and get a glass bottle thrown at by jacob. He misses tho

"Ever heard of knocking" he say pissed. "Ever heard of not trying to kill someone with a glass bottle"i say walking towards him. He chuckles "what do you want"

"I wanna know what's going on"

He shakes his head "no"

"Please, just tell me" I say sitting down on the chair infront of his desk. "Okay then! Since you want to know what's fucking going on. I had a deal with louis-"

I cut him off "louis?"

"Listen. Louis is the king of prostitution-"i cut him off again "prostitution?"

"Listen!" He shouts slamming his fist on the desk shaking it. "I had a deal with him. I'd come to france and prostitute for him for awhile in trade for 50 million dollars"

My eyes widen "50 million" I say

He nods "he stole money from my business, remember my drug transfers-"

"Yes I remember " I say rolling my eyes

"He stole atleast 4,900,000,000 Syrian dollars...do you know how much that is in American money" he says taking a big drink of his whiskey

I shake my head "$9,514,918"

I look down "jacob not everything is about money you know"

He chuckles "you dont know anything abou-"

"About what, about selling illegal drugs and transporting them to foreign countries, about prostituting girls. Jacob what you're doing is not okay, if the police find you theyll kill you"

He stands up and grabs my arm pulling me up from his seat "leave"

I yank my arm away "no, you cant keep doing this"

"I'm going to keep doing whatever I want and theres nothing you can do about it" he snaps at me. "What would dad think about you prostituting girls and tranfering drugs-"