chapter 15

Joey's POV

She was gone. She left. I feel a hand on my shoulder,I turn around and see Sophia "hey brother,give her some time, maybe she just needed some time alone. She'll come back" sophia says smiling. I smile back. "Thanks" I say. "Let's go hang out so you can get your mind off of her so you wont be worried" she suggests. I shrug... why not. We decide to go out to eat

Claudia's POV

I cheated on joey...

I dont know what came over me but something made me not want to stop kissing jacoby... I was on top of him still but in my underwear. He was rubbing my ass and I felt him grow on me. He moves his hands up to my bra and unhooks it. He takes it off and places it next to us, he starts kissing down my neck. He gets to my cleavage and leaves wet kisses

"Gosh you're so beautiful" he whispers sending shivers down my spine making me moan.

Next day

Joey's POV

She hasn't come home yet. Its stressing me out and Jacob said that she'll come back, that's what he said the last time and the last time she got fucking kidnapped by charles. I was pacing back and forth in the kitchen while everyone else was in the living room watching tv.

It was 8am. None of them had made breakfast yet so that made everything better. Suddenly I hear the door open. I turn around and see her standing there in the doorway but she looked pissed. I run to her "where were you?" I ask. "None of your business" she says rolling her eyes. I furrow my eyebrows "what's wrong?" I ask. She stops walking and looks up at me. She sighs "nothing okay!!I just wanna be alone" she says and walks up to our room.

"Told you she'd come back" jacob said.  "She's pissed" I say annoyed. "But shes back" jacob said raising both of his eyebrows.

Claudia's POV

I walk in the room and go straight to the bathroom. I begin to throw up. Shit. I clean my self and rinse my mouth. I look at myself in the mirror

"I fucking hope I'm not pregnant" I say to myself. I face palm myself

FUCKK

I sigh and take my clothes off, I get in the shower. I get out and put on comfortable shorts and a loose croptop. I dont wear a bra. I didnt sleep at all last night. I was up with Jacoby.  I lay down on my side and touch my stomach. If I am pregnant then it has to be joeys... who else did i get with?

Charles raped me....but he didnt cum inside me,he took it out and cummed in my mouth. And Jacoby....that was yesterday and he used a condom...so it has to be joeys...

I sit up and sit on the edge of the bed. I  dial Jacoby's number and call him

"What's up?" He asks. "Jacob...I might be pregnant." ... "we used a condom tho" he says. "I know so its Joey's child! But I cheated on him!" I say frustrated. He sighs " are you going to tell him?" He asks. "I-i dont know, if i am pregnant and i tell him he'll break up with me and leave me with the baby..." I say looking down. "If he does that then I'll help you out" Jacoby suggests. I sigh "i-sure, but I'm not 100% I'm pregnant....its just I haven't gotten my period and I threw up this morning when I got here" I explain.

"Buy a pregnancy test to be 100%sure then we'll talk about it" he says. "Okay"

Lexi's POV

I was walking by Claudia's room...ya know minding my own business when I heard her talk on the phone with a guy..she had it on speaker...she said she had cheated on joey and that she might be pregnant with his child..

Gosh this is gonna make Sophia so happy. And joey so mad to the point where he'll breakup with claudia!! Well maybe I shouldn't tell him about the baby situation...just about the cheating part.. I walk down the stairs

"I have something to tell joey" I say outloud. Joey turns around from the couch and looks at me "what's up?" He ask. "Claudia is cheating on you" I say. His eyes fill with anger. "You're lying" he whispers. "Why would I lie" I ask. He shakes his head and walks upstairs. I look back at the guys and shrug my shoulders. Sophia signals me to go to her. I walk to her and she whispers in my ear "is it true or?"

"Its true" I say. I look out the window and see it started to rain.

Jacob's POV

I watch claudia run down the stairs crying with a backpack filled with stuff. I get up "what's wrong?" I ask. I didnt know what was going on because I was in the bathroom. She looks at me and then away as tears fall down her eyes like waterfalls. She goes over to the door and tries to open it but blake stops her by standing infront of the door.

"Move!" She says. "I cant sorry" blake says. "Move or I'll hurt you" she says shaking. Blake shakes his head. With a blink of the eye he is on the floor holding his balls. Claudia takes out a gun "dont try to look for me,dont come find me,forget about me!!its better for everyone if i leave!!" She says aiming the gun at us. Joey runs down the stairs putting on a balck hoodie. He stops when he sees claudia holding the gun

"What are you doing with that??"he asks. Claudia was shaking "joey stay back!" she says. Joey shakes his head "you wouldnt hurt me" he says. I stand back. It was just joey and claudia. "Joey I already have!" She says crying. "No you haven't!!" He says stepping closer to her. "I fucking cheated on you alright!!i feel like fucking shit!!" She says looking down still aiming the gun at him

"I dont care...I love you, and no matter what you do,I'll always love you" he says to her. Everyone is quiet. She shakes her head "stop fucking lying" she says as tears fall down her face. He shakes his head and takes two steps forward. "stay back joey or I'll shoot" she says pulling the trigger. This really gets joey and he stops walking. His lips were dry.

"Do not come looking for me!" She says and slowly backs away. She opens the door and cold wind with water bursts in. It was raining.. she steps into the rain and runs off... joey starts to run but me and blake stop him. He pushes us but we dont let go.

"Let me go!!I have to go get her!" He says as tears fall off his eyes. I shake my head "she said not to follow her..and she meant it..I could see it in her eyes" I say fighting back my tears. He falls to the ground and looks down as tears come out of his eyes. Sophia closes the door and goes upstairs .

Claudia's POV

I run, not stopping or knowing where to go.. my vision goes blurry and I fall. I hit my head on a rock. The last thing I heard was someone yell my name...but I know for a fact...that voice wasnt Joey's

|what do you think is gonna happen next:)|