chapter 33

(Still Joey's pov)

"Goodmorning" I hear someone say. I flutter my eyes open and its jace. "Goodmorning" I say and give him a hug. "Mommy told me to come wake you up" he says grabbing my hand and dragging me "come on!" He says laughing. I get up and pick him up.

I walk down the stairs and hear the TV on. I go over to the kitchen and sit down on a chair

"Goodmorning" I say smiling. She looks at me and smiles "good morning joey" she was making pancakes. Yessss!

I smile as I watch her put a plate infront of me. She smiles and looks down blushing

I smirk and stand up. I go behind her and hug her. She hugs my arms

"Wheres everyone else?" I whisper in her ear. "Jacob had some business to do and he took the others. Uhmm I dont know about sam and mark tho" she says as she sits down next to jace.

I nod and start eating. "Is it okay if I go back home to get some stuff I forgot" I ask pressing my lips together. She nods and takes a bite out of her pancake.

We finish eating breakfast and I get ready to leave. I give jace a kiss on his head and hug claudia

I grab my car keys and go to my car. I start driving to Jessica's house

I unlock the door with my keys and see she isnt home. I shrug and go to our room and get what I needed. I drive back to Jacob's and go inside.

Jace was in the living room watching mark play fortnite "hey mark" I say waving. He waves back and goes back to fortnite.

Jace gets off the couch and starts to play with toy cars on the floor. I take my shoes off and walk upstairs.

I open the door to Claudia's room and see sam on top of her covering her mouth while she was shirtless. She was crying tho. She looks at me and back at sam. I run to them and push sam off of her. "Get off of her!" I say standing infront of her. Sam gets up and pushes me "stay out of this. Its between me and her-" I dont let him finish, i punch him and he falls back holding his jaw.

Mark runs in the room and his eyeswiden. "Sam get the fuck out of here right now!" He says pissed. "Mark...come on, we had a deal" he says smirking. I furrow my eyebrows as I sit down next to claudia and hug her covering her chest since sam basically ripped her shirt.

"A deal?"

"I'm sorry joey" mark says looking down. Sam smirks. "What are you talking about" I ask

"Me and mark had a deal...he was going to kill you for a couple pounds of weed, weren't you mark" sam says looking at mark.

Mark punches sam and he falls down.

Sam wasn't hitting back.

Jacob runs in the room "what's going on" he asks. "This motherfucker tried to force claudia into having sex" mark says pissed.

Jacob looks at sam disgusted "get the fuck out of my house before I cut your head off!" Jacob says and takes his gun out. Sam crosses his arms. "Shoot me" he argues.  Jacob rolls his eyes and pulls the trigger. Sam falls on the floor. Claudia squeezes me and I hug her tighter.

"Are you okay" jacob asks. She doesnt answer, she just hugs me. He sighs and looks at me and I nod. He snaps his fingers and two men dressed in black come in the room with a bag. They put Sam's body in the bag and take it out. Then a girl who looked to be 25 comes in the room and starts to clean the floor.

I carry claudia and take her to the bathroom. I sit her on the sink.

"Are you okay baby" I ask lifting her chin up. She looks at me in the eyes and holds both sides of my face as tears fill her eyes.

"Joey....joey I want us to be together again" she says as a tear slips down her cheek. I feel my eyes watering. "I do too...I really do but I cant" I say looking down. "Why"

"Claudia...that day at the hospital, I went home and made a promise to myself...I promised that I wasnt going to cheat on anyone anymore. I cant cheat on Jessica, i love you and i always have but i cant" i say not wanting to make eye contact with her.

She doesnt say anything. I feel her get off the sink and walk out. I look at myself in the mirror.

Does she still have feelings for me?

I run a hand through my hair and splash water on my face. I go downstairs and see mark and jacob talking in the kitchen. I go in the living room and see claudia laying down on the couch with jace. He was asleep and she was playing with his brown curls.

I press my lips together.

I honestly dont even know what to do anymore. Jacob killed sam. I need to choose between her and Jessica. I dont even know if I can trust anyone anymore.

___
I'm too lazy to edit this and correct my spelling errors...
Sowwy if you got a notification that said I uploaded a new chapter of barbie..I did on accident, It wasnt finished so i unpublished it. 30 votes for next chapter