chapter 8

I turn around and see a boy who looked around my age. The man quickly let's go of me and runs away. I gulp and look at the guy. "Hey are you okay?" He asks. I nod "thank you"i say giving him a small smile. He smiles back.he had blonde hair and pretty eyes but not as pretty as joeys..no ones eyes could beat joeys.

Fuck.

"Soo whars your name?" The guy asks. Should I give him my real name orrrr... "m-my name is Becky" I shutter..yea! My name is becky now! The guy smiles and chuckles "my name is charles" he says smiling.dang he smiles alot..reminds me of joey:(

Suddenly another guy comes behind him.....someone I haven't seen in some time.

Brandon Rowland

He looks at me and gasps.i furrow my eyebrows. "Brandon?" I ask. He gulps. He whispers something to charles..next thing I know everything goes black.

Ari's POV

I kept on calling claudia but she wouldn't answer.finally she responds with a text saying she doesnt need me to go pick her up.i furrow my eyebrows but respond back with an okay. I turn the car around and see Brandon's car. Why the fuck was he here?!?!. Since my car was black you couldn't really see it. Brandon starts to drive and I slowly follow behind him

Imma find out where this bitch is going. He takes some turns here and some turns there....it hoesntly felt like making a braid.. you know how you have to grab the piece from the bottom and bring it to the top and then twist the other one and yea... he pulls up at our house.. he lives here now.

I shake my head.im over thinking shit.he probably just went to get toilet paper or something. I shrug and let him get out first. He was with charlie.charles I mean. I furrow my eyebrows when I see they were carrying a girl.

DID THESE BITCHES KIDNAP A GIRL?!!

I gasp as my eyes widened. I look closely and see them open the door and go in.i take the keys out of my car and open the door.i start to walk towards the front door. I open it and see brandon,charles,shawn,and jack and the unconscious girl on the couch.i stand there shocked with my mouth half open

"WHAT DID YALL DO?!" I say loud kind of scared they killed her. "Shhhh" jack shushes me. "Shes asleep shut up ariaana!!" He says covering my mouth.he said my really name...must be serious. I roll my eyes and push his hand off. She had her hair on her face so i couldn't see who it was. "Who is it?" I ask running a hand through my hair.

Jack shakes his head . "We need to talk" he says "about what?" I ask . "Ugh listen...I-it's hard to explain okay" he says running a hand through his hair. I shrug "do it" he sighs

"I'm in a gang.and hooray you are in it too now because you're my sister and if you want to be safe then you'll stay in it" he says smiling as if he was an innocent bitch. I shake my head and chuckle "nice one,now for real tell me what'sup" I say putting my hands on my hips.

"He isnt kidding" shawn says. Who the fuck does he think he is to interrupt our conversation.

I furrow my eyebrows "you're not kidding?" I ask and he shakes his head. "We had to take her.shes the key to what we need"

"Need what?" I ask. "Itll all make sense later but right now we have to figure out if she has a tracker" he says walking over to the girl.he lifts her up and I see her face. I gasp "I know her!!what are you going to do to her?!" I Say out of breath. "Chill,I know her too we got a tattoo together and I'm not going to do anything to her,im just going to check if she has a tracker or not." Jack says putting her on the kitchen counter.