chapter 9

I wake up by the sun shining in my eyes. I yawn and look around. I furrow my eyebrows. I wish she was here next to me. Fuck. I rub my eyes and sit up. I look around and everything felt empty.

I get up and walk out the room and into the kitchen. Jacob and hunter were in the kitchen table looking at a computer.

"Do you have any knews about her?" I ask grabbing a cup. Jacob rubs his eyes. "Nooo!!" He says annoyed. I roll my eyes. I make coffee and go to the couch. I see Lexi come down the stairs. She was wearing booty shorts and a tanktop. She was pretty. But not as pretty as claudia. I roll my eyes at her. I'm pissed at everyone right now.

She furrows her eyebrows and sits on the couch in front of me.i close my eyes.

"I found her!!" Mark says. My eyes shoot open and i stand up. A smile appears on Jacob's face along with marks. Jacob sighs.

"We're getting her back!!get the stuff ready!" Jacob says. Without hesitation I run to our room. I change out of my sweats and put on black Jean's and a black hoodie. I look in the mirror. I was smiling. I'm going to get my baby back!

I lick my lips and open my bedroom door. I see Sophia's door opened. I press my lips together and walk away. I walk into the kitchen.

"Joey,go with blake,he'll give you your weapon" jacob says as he puts his gloves on. I nod. I dont care if I have to kill someone to get her back. I'll do anything for her. I go into a room I've never been in with blake. Blake opens another door in the room and there they were...the weapons. I gulp

"Here take two just in case" blake says tossing me a gun. I put it in my pocket and nod. We go out and everyone was ready.

We were all wearing black.

Zach,jacob,blake,mark,lexi,Sophia, hunter, Malu and I.

Danielle left with lea yesterday..they said they were going to the mall but they haven't came back and hunter is worried for lea. Brandon never showed up. Along with mikey. We dont know what happened to them either.

I run a hand through my hair as I walk past sophia. She had on black jeans and a black shirt. She looked sad and her eyes were red. I suddenly feel bad. But I cant give her what she wants.. i just cant!!

I sigh and walk into my black Lamborghini. I wait for zach to get in. "You drive" I tell zach. Zach gives me a look but then nods. We switch and he starts driving. I sigh and look out the window.

"Hey it's going to be okay joey, we'll get her back" zach says. I turn to look at him and he gives me a smile... a weak smile. I fake a smile. Zach let's Jacob's car go first. I just look out the window.

What if we fail. What if they take her. What if they hurt her. If I see a single bruise on her body i will kill everysingle one of them. I close my eyes. When I get her back I'm going to apologize and please her. I want her to be happy.

"JOEYY!!"

I open my eyes and see zach looking at me. "We're here" he says. I lick my lips and nod. The place was in the middle of nowhere. It was a normal looking house. I open the door and follow zach.

"Listen and pay attention,I'm only going to tell yall once and if you mess up you'll regret it" jacob says. "Me,blake, and hunter will go inside and distract them. Lexi,Sophia and malu will stay in the cars and be ready to drive away once we ALL come out. Joey and mark will get claudia. Zach will signal when they go inside. Got it?"

We all nod and scatter. I look at mark and then Jacob. "We'll go first" jacob says. I nod. I watch them break down the door and then screaming and yells in the house. Suddenly I hear zach yell go, go, go.