chapter 32

[ okay so for real this time. I'm gonna change the names again but I promise it'll be the last time, I'm so fucking indecisive. So jace is Joey's son,sam is the guy claudias with like it was on chapter 30. I wont change them again....sowwy]

Joey's POV

I watch her run off to her room my hear felt pain. I feel so bad for her. The guy she hates and wishes he was dead is gonna be living with her, in her house.

I know how much she hates me and I dont blame her. I'm just a liar who ruined her life. Shes better with sam.

I look down at jace and smile. At least I'll get to have some time with my son. Jessica wasnt happy about the desicion I made of coming back. She said I was being selfish to her and Lucy.

We argued all night yesterday. She didnt want to come with me so I left alone and she said she was gonna go with her brother Thomas.

Jace tackles me snapping me out of my thoughts. I chuckle and he hits my chest. "Why?" I ask confused. Is he hitting me because I ignored him. "Theres a spider on your shirt"

I slowly look down at my shirt and see a brown skinny spider tugging on my shirt. I let out a scream making jace die laughing. He falls off of me and I swap the spider off. I take my shirt of and throw it in the floor.

"step on it!" I tell jace. He gets up laughing and starts jumping on it. I smile and put my hands out. He jumps in and hugs my neck. "I love you" I whisper and he giggles, "i love you too joey" he says and kisses my nose.

Jacob's POV

I watch joey and jace interact as I pretend to make myself cereal. I sigh and tap Sam's shoulder. We walk in my office. "What's up" he says sitting down

"Listen, you're a great guy and all....but...I dont want you to be together with my sister anymore" I say.

He furrows his eyebrows. "Why not?" He asks putting his hands on my desk. One thing I like about sam is hes a calm guy and likes to talk things out instead of fighting.

"I dont know if claudia told you but...joey is jace's dad" I say

"I already knew I wasnt jace's real dad, she told me that but she never told me about joey"

Basically what I do is tell him the whole story, from when she first got a tattoo to the day at the hospital.

He was shocked and overwhelmed by the ending. "You're a great guy, you really are but its just.....it doesnt feel right, I'd like jace to grow up with his actual dad and....." I stop talking and play with my fingers.

"And i want claudia to be happy with joey...even if she says she doesnt love him anymore...I know she does, she always has"

He doesnt say anything for a good 10.4 seconds. Then he nods "I understand....its for the better, I'll see how i tell her"  he says. We both get up and bro hug 😎

We go downstairs and he goes into Claudia's room while I go downstairs to joey and jace.

They were building a house with legos.

"Hey joey" I said sitting down. "Hey" he says smiling. "I wanna talk to you about something"

"Sure" he says and stacks a Lego on jace's house. He hands jace some legos and sits with me on the couch

"I want you to try again with claudia" I say. He furrows his eyebrows "she hates me" he says looking down. I shake my head and put my hand on his shoulder "no she doesnt, even if she says she does..I know she doesnt hate you joey"

He shrugs "I have a kid with Jessica...." he presses his lips together.

You know what I hate..I know something he doesnt, and for 2 years I've been dieing to tell him. Its ruining everything.

I sigh and get up. I go to my room and slam the door closed.

Fuck

Jessica's gonna ruin everything.

Joey's POV

I look down when jacob leaves. Sam comes down the stairs "I'm gonna go get some drinks with mark" he says as mark follows. When the fuck did mark get here.

[Mark was still alive...right? Someone tell me who is still alive in the story, I honestly don't remember 🤠]

I nod and pick jace up as I watch them two leave. Everyone's probably asleep, I dont know if they got new people or what happened

I try to find jace's room. "Wheres your room baby" I ask. He points to a door upstairs . I follow where he points and open the door.

Since it was jace's room i thought there would be nobody in it. But I was wrong. I walked in and saw claudia crying on the floor. I ran to her with jace in my arms and got down on the floor with her.

"Are you okay" I ask putting my arm around her. She tackles me and we fall to the floor. We're just laying there. All 3 of us hugging.

"Joey"  she cries hugging me .

Fuck

I didnt know why she was crying but I still hugged her back .jace hugged her and gave her little kisses. "Dont cry mommy" sam said holding both sides of her face. Her eyes were red and her tears were all over her face..yet she was still as beautiful as  always.

I put a piece of hair behind her ear. "Dont cry baby" I say as I feel tears running down my face. "Joey" she says crying and hugs me again.

She was actually laying on top of me. Jace was laying next to me on my arm. She had her head on my neck crying. "Joey please dont leave me" she whsipers. Her lips brushed against my skin bringing ae many memories back from when we were together.

"I wont, I'll stay here with you" I say and sit up. She was hugging my waist now. I smile and kiss the top of her head. I look at jace and he smiles and kisses her too. I get her up and take her to the bed. I lay down and she lays down with me and sam. Jace was laying under my left arm and claudia on my right.

Her hand was on my chest playing with jace's fingers as I sang jace a lullaby.

I looked down and noticed they were both asleep. The room was dark and the only light seen was the moonlight shining through the window.

I pulled them both closer to me. I'd die for these two people. I'd give my life for these two people. I love them

I pull a blanket over our bodies and lay my head on Claudia's, jace's head was on my chest now and claudias on my arm. I close my eyes

I'll finally sleep peacefully tonight knowing that both of my babies are okay and that I'll be able to see them every day now. .

______
Hmmm sam is acting a little too chill about the situation...dont you think , good night I'm hella tired ❤❤