chapter 30

3 years later

"Come here lucy!" I giggled chasing the small toddler that's been running around the house for a good 10 minutes now. She giggles and trips over her own shoes.

I pick her up and move her bangs out of her face.

Lucy...my daughter. I love her intensely. She has beautiful golden curls and sparkly blue eyes..just like her mother Jessica.

I'm still in the gang. It's just I've been dedicating more time to my daughter. Plus I don't feel comfortable leaving her and Jessica alone while Charles is still on the loose.

Jessica was taking a shower, I'm going to take her to her favorite cafe this morning.

Its may 30th, 7:34 am

I carry Lucy in my arms and walk upstiars to Jessica's room.

"Ya ready?" I ask peeking in through the door.

She nods as she looks at herself in the mirror. She turns to me and smiles. She kisses my cheek and takes Lucy out of my arms.

"Let's go" she says and we walk outside to the car. I smile at her as she buckles Lucy's belt. I start the car and go on the highway.

15 minutes later we arrive.

I open the door and take Lucy out. I carry her in while Jessica walks next to me 

"I'll go order something, okay" she says. I nod and walk to a table.

I sit Lucy down and she lays her head on my arm as I smile. I kiss her forehead but get interrupted by laughter

I look up and see a boy with blonde hair with a girl over his shoulder and a small boy holding his hand.

The girl laughed and the little boy giggled. I smiled at how happy they were. Their life seemed perfect.

The boy put the girl down and she fixed her top. She turned around to pick the boy up and that's when I saw her face.

I immediately felt pain in my chest.

I quickly looked away hoping she didnt see me staring. That little boy is my son! I bite my lip as I look down at my hands

Shes looking as beautiful as always,with her perfect body and just her in general.

I look up and see the little boy sitting alone on a chair while claudia and the other dude order. He was playing with a toy car. He made it do flips and fly in the air.

He saw that I was staring and gave me a little smile along with a cute wave.

I smiled and waved back making sure no one saw.

The guy with blonde hair went to the table where the little boy was sitting and picked him up. The little boy rested his head on the guys shoulder and looked at me smiling.

I made a funny face and he giggled. The guy handed the little boy to claudia and she pointed at the menu.

Once in awhile the little boy would glance back at me and smile.

"Joey"

I look over and Jessica was standing infront of me. "Yea" I say. "I ordered everything we usually order" she says and sits down.

I nod and hand her Lucy. "I'll be right back" I say and get up.  I look around and notice the little boy and the guy weren't in the cafe anymore. I shrug it off and walk in the men's bathroom

I do my stuff and then get out. I look in the mirror and sigh. I run a hand through my hair and see a stall open. The little boy runs out laughing. "Get back here jace !" The guy says chasing him.

The boy stops infront of me and looks up at me. He smiles and then gets scooped by the guy. "Sorry about that" he says tickling him.

I guess his name is jace.

I look at the guy "it's fine" I smile at jace

"How old is he?" I ask. "Turning 4 in a couple of months" he says smiling and looking down at jace.

"I'm sam" he says and puts his hand out to shake. I shake his hand "joey"

Jace giggles "I like your name" he says and hugs Sam's leg. I smile "I like yours too....jace" he smiles

Sam looks takes out his phone and checks the time. "Oh! Jace hurry up and wash your hands, mommy isnt gonna be happy if we take too long!" He says and picks him up and washes his hands.

I wash mine too and watch sam take jace out of the bathroom.

Jace is my son

The fact that I cant even hug him makes me wanna kill everyone.

Hes my son, I'm his dad, not sam and claudia is his mom.

I groan and storm out. I lean on the wall and watch claudia smile as sam hands her jace.

I just wanna hug them. Both of them. I wanna have claudia and jace in my arms and not let go. But ofcourse I had to mess everything up 3 years ago

I get snapped out of my thoughts by the waitress.

Damn she had a fat ass

I lick my lips as I look at her up and down. I then shake my head. This is always getting me in trouble

I grab the drinks and take them to the table where Jessica was at.

"Joey where were you?" She asks. I ignore her and glance over at claudia. She was sitting on the table across from us down

They were laughing. I sigh

Claudia's POV

I noticed jace glancing behind me. I didnt know what he was looking at.

"Jace what are you looking at" I ask looking around . Sam sighs "i think i know"

Jace giggles and hides under the table. I sigh and nod "i think this dude named Josh or joe, not sure"

I furrow my eyebrows

Josh...joe...

I shake my head." I dont know why, jace doesnt know anyone with the name Josh or joe" I say moving my hair out of my face.

I was wearing leggings and one of Sam's hoodies. We had just ran a little bit in the morning.

"Jace-" I get cut off by my phone ringing

"Hey what's up"

"Come over to my place, bring jace and sam. I have news that everyone needs to hear so we can figure something out" jacob says

I nod "okay"

He hangs up.

I catch jace looking behind me again and giggling.finally I turn around and we make eye contact, his face goes serious and my heart drops.

I look to see who he was with and my heart skips a beat.

I open my mouth to say something but close it and turn back around. My stomach starts to hurt and I start to feel nauseous.

"Jace sit next to me" I say. "But-"

"Now!" I say. He climbs over Sam's lap and sits next to me. He crosses his arms "not fair"

I sigh and wrap my arm around him.

Sam looks at me "you okay?"

I nod and kiss jace's head.

His back was now facing joey, I dont want jace to know who Joey really is. Hes going to ruin everything again

OMG I HAD THIS chapter started since like 3 days ago but I didnt finish it till now because I kept getting distracted which is like kool😎

40 votes for next chapter