chapter 17

I look down at my feet. I was sitting on my bed with my knees against my chest. Jacob,mark,hunter and blake best up Sawyer, lawson,Jacoby and joseph but that didnt help at all.

I stayed with jacob because I couldn't go back with joseph without killing him. I haven't eaten all day and my stomach was killing me. I decided that it was time to go eat so I stood up and made my way downstairs. Mark was sitting in the kitchen table eating pizza. He looks up at me and smiles.

"Hi, want some?" He says handing me a plate with two slices. I smile a lip smile and nod. He taps the chair next to him signaling me to sit next to him. I lay my head on his shoulder. "Hey its gonna be okay, trust me" he says. I nod and look down

He needs to stop. We all know damn well it's not gonna be okay.  Joey fucking died.

A bunch of noise is made on the stairs. I turn to look and see Sophia running down the stairs crying. She comes over to me and slaps me across the face.

"Its all your fault!! Joey's gone because of you!! If you didnt leave the other fucking day joseph wouldnt have killed joey!" She says and pushes me on the ground. She starts punching me and I push her off with my legs. She stands up and I slap her across the face leaving my hand print.

"No one likes you!" She yells and pushes sme one more time. I hold in my tears and walk out the door. I begin to walk down the sidewalk. I didnt k bl ow where I was going mor did I care.

Everyone is gone.

Ari turned out to be part of a gang that wanted to kill jacob.
Jacoby turned out to be bad.
Same with sawyer.

And joey....hes gone. I stop walking and begin to cry. I want joey to come back. I shouldve never ran away. Sophia was right. I fucked everything up and because of me joey is dead.

I look up and see a tattoo shop across the street. I cross the road and walk in the store. The woman looks at me and smiles.

"Hello sweety" she says. I smile "what would you like.?" She asks. "I want a nose piercing and a tattoo" I say. She nods "right this way please." She takes me to another room that had lights and picture of different tattoos everywhere. "I want a nose ring" I say. She nods and cleans my nose.

||

I walk out the tattoo parlor with my head down. I dont regret the tattoo I got. I cross the street and hear a loud shriek. I look up and see a car coming. I close my eyes but dont feel anything. I hear a car door open tho. I open my eyes and a girl comes out. She seemed to be 18 or 17.

" oh my God are you okay?!" She says. I nod looking down "what's wrong?" She asks. I shrug "I dont know,i dont know what to do" i respond. It was true. I didnt know what to do anymore.

I need joey.

"Want to go to the store with me?" She asks. They say dont get in strangers cars but at this point I could care less what happened to me. I nod and get in the passengers seat at the front. "So what's your name?" She asks.

"Claudia"

"Oh that's a nice name,mine is myriiah by the way." She says. I smile.

She's very nice.

She drives to the dollar store. "I'm gonna get some chocolate and junk food so we can eat" she says smiling and then walks out the car leaving me alone.

I close my eyes and imagine what it would be like if joey was still here.

I could be cuddling with him right now. We could be kissing. I'm gonna miss him so much. I already do.

|I'm gonna go drink water. Byee💕|