Chapter 1

~Rukias POV~

I put on the complicated school uniform that Ichigo's goes too. I opened the closet door and hopped out.

"Ichigo, lets go." I said grabbing my bag.

"Ugh Rukia why are you so exciting." Ichigo groaned getting out of bed.

"I wanna see Orihime and the others." I explain walking downstairs.

"Good Morning Rukia!" Yuzu said waving at me with a spoon in her hand. "I made you and Ichigo breakfast." She smiled brightly. I love Yuzu's food and cooking.

"Thanks Yuzu." I smiled and sat down.

"Thanks Yuzu." Ichigo ruffled her hair.

"Hey Ichigo dont do that!" She said glaring up at him.

"MORNING ICHIGOOOO!" Isshin said running towards Ichigo but Ichigo punched his face before he attacked. "I taught you well my son." He flinched of the pain in he face.

"You taught me what?! You always attack me form every corner!" Ichigo yelled at him. They started arguing. Yuzu tried to stop them and told them to eat.

"Guys shut up!" Karin said standing up from the table. I sat there quietly eating my breakfast.

"Bye guys see you later come on Rukia." Ichigo slang his bag with one hand over his shoulder.

"Thanks for the meal." I thanked Yuzu and walked out behind Ichigo. We walked in silence

"Ichigo! Rukia!" A girl said behind us. We turned our heads and stopped we see a orange hair girl running towards us.

"Hey Orihime!" I smiled.

"You guys walk too fast." She sighed catching her breathe.

"Are you ok?" Ichigo asked. She looked down.

"Oh Im fine! No need to worry Ichigo." She looked up with a big grin on her face. He nodded and started walking.

"So Orihime what did you make for lunch today?" I asked walking beside her looking at her neatly wrapped box.

"Oh today I made my special Fish cake!" She smiled and brought the bag towards her face. Orihime makes weird food but surprisingly taste good, well to me.

"Sounds yum-" I was cut off by my hollow alert thing.

"Ichigo." I said. I looked at him and he nodded and swallowed a soul candy and then his soul reaper form came out.

"Are you going to change?" Orihime asked.

"I can't. I lost a lot of spiritual pressure being held in the tower. See you later Orihime." I waved and jumped on Ichigos back.

"What the hell do you think your doing." He looked at me.

"Going with you duh. Now go." I said pointing at the direction the hollow spiritual pressure was coming from. He nodded and jumped towards that direction. We were half way there when the hollow disappeared.

"Wait." I said he stopped and gave me a confused look.

"What?" He asked setting me down.

"The hollow is gone." I looked at the device. I was staring at it when we felt something strong then disappeared. What the hell.

"What the hell was that?" Ichigo asked looking around.

"I dont know. Lets head back." I got on his back and we got back to school. We walking into class. Orihime was talking to her friend, Tatsuki. I sat next to Ichigo when Uryuu and Chad came up to us.

"Did you guys feel that?" Uryuu asked fixing his classes.

"Yea it was stange. Its disappeared quickly." I said.

"Yea, couldnt agree with you more." Ichigo said looking out the window.

Class went by slow. It was normal because we have nothing to do. Its like we will use this later on. Most of us would be in the soul society anyways. Later then I felt a hollow spiritual pressure very close by. I looked at Ichigo and he felt it too. He raised his hand to ask to use the bathroom but then it disappeared all over again. Whats going on?

~Urahara POV~

"Urahara Sir!" Ururu said walking into my office.

"Yes Ururu?" I said looking at her. She was nervous which was cute. She opened her mouth to say something when Jinta came and pushed her out of the way.

"Urahara did you sense that?" He said looking at me with wide eyes. That spiritual pressure. It was strong. Who every this person is can hid there spiritual pressure really well.

"Yea I felt it. It was strong." I said getting up and moving towards the front of the shop

"Do you think.." Ururu started.

"No I dont think its her. Shes been gone for years." I said to her before she finished her sentence. Then the door opened and a cat walked in.

"Yoruichi! Hello hows it going?" I said looking down at the black cat walking towards me.

"Alright. Training is tough as usual." She said sitting down looking at Ururu and Jinta cleaning up at front.

"Have you found her?" I asked.

"No. Im sorry." She said. I nodded and looked at the kids.

"Tessai would you kindly make food for our guest here." I asked Tessai who was right in front of me. He bowed then was off to the kitchen.

"Well Im going to take a bath." Yoruichi said walking towards the back. I just sat there fanning my self with my fan. Couple mintues later Ichigo and Rukia came in.

"Hello, what can I do for you?" I asked lookig at them with one eye.

"What happened earlier?" Rukia asked.

"Im not sure. I will look into that later." I said.

"Ok. But 2 hollows has been taken down by this guy." Ichigo added. Then Yoriuichi walked in wearing a towel.

"Yoriuichi your here?!" Ichigo asked with his eyes widened in shock.

"Yeah, I came back from training. Now shut your mouth." She said and walked into a room where piles of food was waiting for her. Then another hollow spiritual spotted was spotted.

"Rukia lets go!" Ichigo ran outside. Well good luck to them.