Prolouge, Notice And Characters

She was so thin and malnourished that handling her was a joke to that person. So, he loosened his grip on her mouth and was about to throw her to the half-naked Harriot when she said.

"Please, please please please........." She kept on ranting while hiccuping.

"Please what?" He asked in a very deep voice while giving a small light bite on her cheek tasting her tears.

"Leave me..." She said in a very hoarse voice while sobbing and breaking into tears. That person tight his grip on her waist. A little bit too much. Like he wanted to crush her with just his one hand. She grunted in so much pain while her hands came forward to grab his hand to make him lose his grip.

She was still pinching or pulling his hand to lose that savage grip when he threw her to the Harriot in the very next moment.

Harriot who was always intoxicated by her soft Auburn hairs fisted her hairs more savagely and drag her to the barn. She cried in excruciating pain while shaking in fear of what was going to happen.

That Seb guy stripped out of his clothes while the man with the leather jacket was standing near the door of the barn house. With her eyes wide in fear, she gasped when Harriot threw her on the heaps. She found him sliding down her sleeve. In just two seconds he tore her thin sleeve from her left shoulder and sank his teeth on her flesh.

Her two arms came forward to her chest in a reflex. In an attempt to make a much-needed barrier in between him and her. But the moment his bite got savage she screamed. "Help!!!"

***********************
Two chapters are made private and will only be viewed if you are following me. But rest assured the story still will make sense. So, it's not a requirement that you have to follow me.

A story of a girl who after losing her father lives a life under dark shadows. The only thing she does is to try to avoid beatings. Until a man who apparently looks like a savior comes into her life to steal her heart away. She trusts him, cherish him and dreams of a better future just to see everything shattered once again.

Notice

Hello fellas!
I am uploading this new story.
It will have domestic abuse and scenes that are not good for your kids and little siblings to read.

All of the people who liked my previous work and supported me. Believe me, you will not be disappointed.

And all my readers know that I upload without being M.I.A

Characters
There are so many characters in the start but all of them will disappear after chapter 10. And only our dominant hero and innocent Sydney will be the main focus.
I am gonna write all of the names and characters here.

Sydney Brown. MC

Charlie Brown.... Father of Sydney.
Jennifer Brown...... Her stepmom
Addison Brown...... Her stepsister.

Caleb Wilson.......Addison's BF
Mr. Wilson........ Caleb's Father.
Mr. Tim Wilson....Caleb's Uncle and Sherrif
Mr. Arthur Hunt... The richest in the town, Huntsville Also Sydney's abuser. And Wilson's best friend.
Mr. James Hunt...Mrs. Brown's Lover.
Mr. Harriot Cobe.... Arthur's friend and a despo too.
Mr. Patrick.....The Doctor and owner of the hospital.

Mr. Oliver Blake. (Owns Sydney's second home)
Mrs. Isabella Blake...Blake's wife and Hunt's beloved sister.

Maria Blake
Rose Blake
Sarah Blake
Witches of Blake family....oops daughters of Blake family.

Abigail.... Maid of Blake family.
Peter and Ben......Servants of the Blake family.

Noah Miller. MC
Carol Nicholas..... His cousin.
Mr. Nicholas...... Carol's husband.
Michael........Noah's driver.