Secured

Please, leave a lot of comments. And in-line, comments

Spoiler, You are gonna hate, Noah.

But I want to see who will comment that they still love Noah. Just remember that I already told you that he is calculative in his ways and has anger issues.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

It was past five, all of the work in the Melbourne branch was taken care of. Seated in his office chair he still had to wait for five minutes until the final reports were coming on their ongoing project. Six minutes passed and no email was received. He buzzed his secretary in who was working for Miller Enterprise for the last twenty-two years now.

"Tell the HR to fire the accountant responsible to send me the details." He ordered calmly and gestured with his hand. His secretary helped to pass him the jacket that he took and left. His secretary noticed that he is getting out of the office. So, he was quick to call at the top for the chopper to get ready as his boss was supposed to leave for the airport to take their private jet. But then he noticed Noah, taking the elevator to the ground floor. He readily messaged the driver to have his car ready.

Getting into the car Noah ordered the driver. "To the site." He ordered and left his secretary puzzled. And he only silently prayed for everything to be going smooth there. The plant that that was meant to manufacture their pharmaceuticals brand here was huge. It is to produce enough supply of their brands to meet the whole of the region's requirement and give jobs to almost 8000 people.

He was welcomed by the noise of machines working and the smell of cement. All of the people were working clad in a light blue uniform with M emblem. Their construction company was given the responsibility to design and built the building with advanced technology. He didn't want to disturb anyone here and was already scheduled to leave Australia. So, without meeting anyone he was about to leave. His driver was holding the door for him when he noticed almost five people dressed in a manner that showed that they had nothing to do with Miller enterprise. Wearing leather jackets and ripped jeans that too tattered was enough for him to give his secretary a raised brow. The way his secretary visibly gulped made him even more suspicious.

"What got your tongue?" He asked calmly but his tone was enough to tell him that he could be next to get fired.

"They are Lucifer's men" He whispered.

"Lucifer, who?" Noah asked again and he hated doing so. But his secretary remained silent. He knew better than to tell Noah. "Mr. Miller, I think you should ask this from your grandaunt." A smile appeared at Noah's lips when he said, "You are fired." and left his secretary standing there.

In an hour, he was sitting in his private jet directly en route to California. Landing to his private airport he didn't waste any time to get into the ride waiting for him. Soon, the very same mansion where he left his wife came into his view. He was tired and wanted to get home as soon as possible. He didn't waste a single second and ordered for her to come. So, they can finally leave.

He waited for a minute but then called his grandaunt and the moment she picked he asked.
"Who is lucifer?"

"Morning, sunshine!" How was your trip to Australia? Did you take your wife with you? Did she like there?" She tried to shift his attention. Though she knew he hasn't taken her there and was very much aware of her whereabouts.

"Answer me," Noah repeated his question.

"He is nothing but a dog, Noah. Don't worry about him." She replied nonchalantly.

"And how many dogs you have?" He asked irritated this time.

"Oh, you don't want anyone if you have lucifer." She replied with humor.