Pure Hell

The chapter is way too long and worth two long chapters in my dictionary. Though many write more than this.

And, I sincerely apologize to make you people wait all this time. I tried my best to give an update on Christmas or New year eve, but couldn't manage.

I really don't know if you people will like the chapter or not. So, please enlighten me with your feedback.

Once again, I apologize for being late. And ignore Typos that are inevitable when the chapters are long.

I know I have caused you the pain of wait but can I ask for in-line comments. I promise to reply. 

Her face had an utter shock

Her face had an utter shock. "No," Sydney gasped and shook her head when she felt his finger wrapping around her arm. Adrenaline sparked and she tried to get away but one pull of his fisted hand was enough to make her get out of the car. Her bag dropped but she couldn't care. All she wanted was to get herself free from this ugly man.

The street was deserted and thick fog surrounding them was making it difficult for her to look past anything after a few feet. She looked past the car hoping he decided to follow her. "Leave me," She started digging her nails in his hand as she kept looking at her back for Noah.

"I dare you to try," He shook her hard to wake her up from her trance.

Run, run, run, he will kill you. Your babies,..." Her mind screamed as she bit his hand.

Her efforts did work. He left her hand just to slap her hard which made her stumble back. She didn't waste a minute but turned to run. Just to have her head hit into something hard and foul. Looking up she found a tall muscular man who had a rough shave and smells like swine. And the moment he secured his hand around her waist, she yelped in fear.

"I will take from here," She heard that man's gruffly voice and gasped when he sneaked his arm to smack her back.

"You better not touch her," Hunt warned that man.

"Please, let me go," Sydney pleaded while trying to get free from the grip. But the moment she felt his hand on her belly she yelped in fear while gasping a "no,"

"Is she pregnant?" That smelly man gritted in anger,

"If you want any money, fuck off," Hunt cursed that man. And Sydney did feel a sharp pull on her arm making her drag to a small camping van.

"And, if I didn't find you in Cuba at the dock I will kill her." She heard that foul man shout when he loaded her in the vehicle and slide down the door.

Darkness, it was the only thing she could see. It was empty and cold with nothing in sight. She hears the engine roaring and ran to knock on the wall beside the driver.

"Please, let me go, please." She cried out but no reply came. Leaning her head to the wall she hugged her belly and sobbed harder. "I am so sorry. I am so sorry,"