A little encounter

"Let me go, please let me go," I screamed feeling helpless in his stronghold and refused to budge from my place. "Noah!" I screamed holding his cold hand.

"What you have done?" I cried profusely and shouted at the person who was pulling my arm. My action was indeed a mistake because in the very next moment he jerked me up and started dragging me away from my Noah. All I wanted was to run and call for help but there was no help. Not even a car passed.

"Please, call someone he needs help. HE NEEDS HELP!" I yelled looking at my Noah. All I wanted was to see him moving. I wanted to know if he was fine. But soon, found myself thrown in a car that seemed as dark as the person who owned it. I wanted to look back. To see if he got some help. And the moment I tried to look at him I found a stronghold around my neck. I tried to breathe but couldn't while he made me look in his eyes. He seemed furious like a devil who has come out of hell. I couldn't care I hated him.

"You will never utter his name. You get me?" He asked but at the absence of any response from my side he seethed, "You have no idea what I have done and what I could do for you." His hold around my neck loosened while I felt his thumb grazing my lips.

I wanted to escape. This man was vile and treacherous.

"Please,..." I sobbed but this made him pull my body to him while I pushed his shoulders to make some distance. This is when a strong unfamiliar pain took over my whole body for a few seconds. I cried holding his jacket but the moment I saw him looking at my belly with his raging eyes I slapped him.

The smile that appeared on his face made him even look more evil. Wrapping my arms around my belly I hated being at his mercy.

"It is perfect that you throw this out of you soon. I promise I will finish it in a blink." He said waving his gun to me.

"I am sorry, you,...please,..." But a sharp pain in my pelvic region took my speech.

"Relax, honey. I am here with you," He said holding my fisted hand and kissed my sweaty temple.

"Please spare my babies. I will,...do,...anything you say," I managed in between my labored breathing but jerked my face away thinking he was going to hit me.

"Babies?.... It's fine I can kill all of them." I tried to cower away when I felt his mouth on my ear.

"I will never hurt you. But I can't let them live. I can't see you love anything more than me,..." I cut him off with a loud cry and this made him shout at his driver.

"Drive faster,"

I didn't know for how long I was in his car but I resisted getting out of it. His fingers stung around my arm when he dragged me across a hall and make me keep the pace with him on a set of stairs until I was in a room. I cried in pain while he made me look at him. "You better get free soon." I didn't give much thought to what he ordered. My focus was on the tall blonde woman who once helped me in the past. And, I knew she will do it now too. I stood with all my strength and saw him leaving before I turned to that woman.

"Please, help me." I requested while that woman stayed still for a few seconds before saying. "I will get you a doctor."

I caught her hand to make her stay. "No, I need to get out of here he will kill my babies,"

Her eyes had disgust listening to this. I knew she would help me. "He will not kill your babies, Sydney, try to breathe." She caught me to make me sit over the bed. "I will call the doctor," I hear her saying before she left.

"Noah!" I screamed with all the strength I could collect.

I found that woman coming to me with someone I didn't bother to see because I was dying. "Are you fine? What's happening to her?" She asked someone while I made her look at me to request, "Kill me, I don't want to give life to someone who is going to be killed,"