His Family

OOk, So, this is kind of half chapter. Instead, of making you people wait for three days I decided to give you people something. The next chapter will also be named his family.

Do not forget to vote and leave inline comments. 

About Contract marriage for7 days, I am suffering from a heavy writer's block for that story. But I have given myself a deadline of 10th September. By that time, I will try to publish all the three left chapters of CMF7D. Let's hope for the best. 

She went inside. And tried to tell herself that she had more autonomy after him and she should be cheering. But the day felt so long. And this is when it struck. I can use his T.V all day long. For seven days.

And she did pass her time watching T.V. or sketching something. Until now she had a sketch of that broken fountain, their own home, her old playground, her old home, her father and her mother. She didn't have any picture to keep them alive in her memories. And she read the magazine totally forgetting about the dinner. But when she finally felt hungry she only opted for simple orange juice and called it a day.

But in her dreams at night she could hear Isabella's voice. She was talking about punishing her. A day that she can mark as one of the worst was being lived all over again. Having more than a 100 fever was making her shiver even more. She knew she can't take it. But at this point, she knew that pleading won't do. Her ankle was bleeding with the piece of glass that she just broke. After getting some hits she had stopped counting, she didn't have in her to utter any more word but only pleads with her eyes but next felt her crop landing at her back again.

Waking up she found herself crying. It took her some time to realize that it was just a dream. She walked out of her room but the house looks so creepy. Getting into the living room she started reading the magazine. But her mind was occupied with every kind of worst scenario. She could swear that she heard someone walking or standing behind her. Waking up staff at this hour doesn't seem good or decent. She tried to suppose that he is in his study, working but it wasn't working. She didn't know why but she walked to his room.

Though it was dark but she was welcomed by his scent the moment she set the foot in his room. The sense of belonging came rushing back. She didn't waste a single minute to get into his bed and tried to sleep. A part of her knew that he was different and weird. Though he had not hurt her this long she can't trust him enough to let her guards down around him. Not yet. But there was one thing she was sure about and that was as long as he was with her no one else was going to hurt her.

I wish I had met him in some other circumstances. This was her last thought before getting into slumber.

In the morning, she stayed in bed even until after 11 in the morning. Walking down she said her greetings to her maids and went inside the kitchen to make something for her. But decided to only have coffee and that too she took to his room. The view from his room was even more spectacular.

"Where is my prince?" She asked her dad.
"Somewhere doing really great in school." Her Father replied and six-year-old Sydney pouted.

"Why does he have to go to school? He is a prince. No prince goes to school. Not my prince."

Her words got her father laughing as he made her favorite pancakes.

"Your prince goes to school because he knows I won't let him take you if he is not able enough." Her father replied.

"Yup, he has to be able enough. Does he has a horse?"

"Yes, he has a horse, Sydney." His father replied busy making his coffee because they both were getting late.