A New Journey

Hello, fellas, I have come across a very beautifully written book named Burning Gods and Wicked angels written by @darvruni. I really don't have enough words to explain how well the book is written. So, I suggest you check it out.

Plus if you are my reader and a writer too. I suggest you read quality material and this book is exactly what you gotta read.

Again the people who ask me who is my fav. Fictitious hero. Well, Mr. Noble is the man I want in my life. I hope so. So, please go and check Mr. Noble in this awesome book.

***************

Thank you so much for being patient about my update.
vinni098
HayaCehan
tashhasted - Girl your long comments are like diesel for me. Always got me energy.
Sumaiyafairoos777
LisaTerence
*******************

He let her go after 2 whole minutes, giving the photographer an ample chance of taking the best shots from all the angles possible. She looked at Michael blankly just to see his mouth a little curled up from a side while his eyes held an indiscernible emotion.

Her right hand went to her swollen lips as she stands there looking at him. Too appalled to do anything at all. But then she took one of her foot back and sensing what she is up to he caught her waist to make her stand by his side while she stumbled a little with his sudden move.

The priest walked down to congratulate the couple again. Though he was not in the mood to greet anyone, he knew he can't avoid this man. Before that priest can come even closer he hunches a little to her ear and whispered. "Behave" Just one word. But said with a voice and tone that send shivers and numbed her whole being. She did hear the word but continue to stand stiff.

The priest didn't take much of the time and let the couple made their way to the exit. This time her eyes scanned the hall more closely. The dress she found too beautiful a moment ago feel like congesting her. Like it was telling her that she is been caged again. All of the things combined made her faith falter but she still tried to hold onto her hopes.

Not a person was there who was not on the Miller enterprise's payroll. The photographer and beauticians were professional or in contract with Miller enterprise. Security guards were there to provide security not just to the couple but to the professional staff too.

The moment that newly wedded couple started to made its way to the exit, all of the people stood from their seats to clap and the people who were already standing cheered for the couple. The hall echoed with the cheerful voices and all of that just made Sydney's heart hammered in her chest even more.

The cameraman did capture all the happy faces but the moment couple left the chapel all of them got busy in wrapping things or doing things they have been assigned to.

Her legs wobbled while taking her down the stairs outside the chapel. Her long dress was carried by the very same girls who helped her to get ready. But her mind was still on that embarrassing moment that she shared in front of an audience, she barely knows. Who these people were? Why all of this was necessary? She thought.

She looked at the man who had his right hand on her waist. She believed him because he never tried to take advantage of her. But that thing is changed now. Because as of now he does look like someone who will take the opportunity if provided. But there was no option left. There was no other way beside silently praying to God that her every fear turns out to be an empty doubt having no real weight.