Shadows Of The Past

Can I get a lot of inline comments for this chapter?

Hey, I hope you loveeeeeeeee this update. And while you are at it can you please follow me on wattpad if you are not already. 

Hugs

Kisses

And please, pray that someday I can make living through writing.

"It's me," He whispered and came at top of her. She inhaled sharply in response as panic surged in her body. She waited for being hit but he didn't. His hands were too busy to roam over her thighs and her waist. She could smell alcohol in his breaths. While his mouth was lost in the crook of her neck nuzzling. Loving the way she was scented and waxed for him.

She tried to be composed when he trailed his mouth a little down. His hot breaths made her inhaled deeply as he sucked her nipple a little too loud that she was beyond mortified. The last thing she wanted was him saying that she acts like a sl*t in his bed. So, she covered her mouth with her hand to not let any sound out and refrained from grabbing onto his shoulders like she did last night.

She feared him, too much. And he wasn't caring about a thing. He was too drunk to notice her reluctance when he parted her legs to claim her his once again. She tried to lay there uneffected until her husband was satiated and collapse on her. Breathing hard, he whispered as he nuzzles the skin over her neck, "Fu*k! You are so soft. So, soft and young." And decided to sleep having her caged in his arms.

She stayed on her bed wide awake all night and silently watched the sun rising wondering, why does this sun always rise? Isn't he tired falling every day?

She felt him stirring but didn't turn to look at him. She was so consumed looking at that sun struggling to rise again. While he gets out of the bed looking at his wife's body entangled in covers. For a moment he wonders what was so exciting for her out of the window that didn't even let her blink but left silently.

Following his routine, he was heading to the kitchen to make something quick for himself. He knew he had to make it by himself so he was a little early. But in the kitchen he found her working in her plain attire. Unlike any other day, she even had her legs covered completely today with some legging pair. She had her hair tied into a low bun. And was focused on making breakfast for him.

He took his place in the dining hall and tried to seem busy on his phone when his breakfast being placed on the table took him away from the screen. But what his eyes caught was the bruise around her wrist that seemed like his fingers. The very same place he mercilessly twisted in his study.

She was leaving to the kitchen when he asked without looking at her, "Why did you call yesterday?"

She was a little taken aback by his unexpected question.
"I am sorry. It won't happen again." She answered but for some unknown reason, he didn't like her answer. Was she never going to be concern about him? Even for the sake of pretending.

"Very good, never ever call me unless you are dying." He said looking at her. But his reply didn't waver her. In fact, he looked in her eyes that were calmly screaming that she won't even call him even if she is dying. But her mouth replied, "I get it," before leaving.

She tried to get busy with anything in the kitchen. Though she didn't have much to do. But she can't make herself to have her breakfast in his presence. She looked at her ring but it wasn't enough to give her any strength this time. For some unknown reason, she believed that he might be interested in her. But now it was all too clear. She was nothing in his life. Because now she knew that he only saw her as a scarred body.