Her trust

Sydney looked in his dark ocean blue eyes when his mouth pulled away while her hand traveled from his hair to his shoulders.

"Good morning," She whispered with a sweet smile and saw him giving a kiss to her belly that was still non-existent and heard him say, "Good morning,"

"Nicholas is saying good morning, papa," Sydney chirped,

"No, it's Shannon Miller saying the good morning to her father," Noah said before coming to take her lips in another feverish kiss. But Sydney pulled away to argue, "It's a boy Noah! I can feel it,"

"We will see about that, Let me take my babies to have a bath." He sounds confident. She recalled her dream that she saw three days ago and shivered. She feared to have twins and Noah was mentioning this thing a lot. "Why do you want twins, Noah? We can have one baby at one time." She said while he carefully took her to the bathroom.

"I am sorry, it's just my intuition and I want you to be prepared emotionally if it turns out to be this way," He said placing her in the warm water and joined her shortly after.

She still had her insecurities of being pregnant. She loved her baby and Noah but couldn't stop fearing about what the future holds. 

He noticed her tense body while shampooing her very long hair but when she didn't relax he hugged her and say, "Everything will be fine,"

"But what if they are twins?" She started to say but he cuts her off saying, "I won't let anything happen to you,"

"Promise"? She asked,

"Yes," Sydney heard him say,

"Noah? Why you can't tell me?" Sydney asked the same question she had been asking for the last three days. He knew she deserved to know but she barely started making progress and he didn't want her to be at the starting point.

"I told you it was some misunderstanding. I will tell you when it's time." He replied but she was quick to respond,

"And, what if it happens again? This is why I need to know what's wrong, Noah."

"I am so sorry, Sydney. It will never happen again. I promise" He said and she looked at him for two seconds before coming forward to hug him. "I trust you," She said and he nodded but deep inside he was scared. He knew she wasn't safe with him and he will always be a threat to his wife and child.

"Noah, when we are going back?" She asked at the dining table and saw him getting tense. "We still have that place, right?" She made a joke at his lack of response.

She didn't remember the incident but it didn't make him any less guilty. Doctor Connor was positive that she will be able to recall the incident but when he was not sure, but keeping her away from their old place was the only thing in his power.

"There is some work going on. You don't like here or what?" He asked,

"It's nothing," She didn't tell him but she missed her old place, lawn, and even her staff. That was her home that had her life's best memories.

"Get ready, you are coming with me". Noah announced,

"Where are we going?" She asked surprised,

"We are going to my office." He said placing his hand on hers.

"Why?" She asked,

"I want you to be with me all the time," He said and she couldn't help but see insecurities in his eyes. Like there was something bugging him and she believed that all of this has everything to do with she can't recall.

"Noah, I don't remember what happened but believe me I will take care of me this time." She replied carefully as she didn't want to burden him.

"Trust me on this Sydney, you have half an hour to get ready. Tell me if you want help with anything." Noah replied before getting out.