Noah Miller. vii

I hope you like this chapter.

1.5 months ago......

It was 6 am in the morning. The sun was already out. A set of tapered joggers were leaving the road behind. Wearing his favorite baseball cap, blue sweats and grey t-shirt he didn't look like the famous Noah Miller as the world had heard of him. His beard always gives him a more mature look. His perfectly toned biceps made everyone to turn their heads once he passed them. His long dirty blond hairs were tied into a pony just above his nape. His physical appearance attracted men and women alike and somehow he hated this fact.

His piercing blue eyes, thin pursed lips and his degree in Bussines from Wharton were the things that made him the most famous bachelor billionaire. He was not only famous for his looks and his money. His intellect and his work were quoted for thesis and in the research journals almost every day.

Reaching his door he turned the key in the lock, swung open the door and shut it with a loud thud. Inside was everything that could be expected from a mansion inhabited by the most influential person in the region. Every day he was welcomed by the large glassy foyer, thick carpets, stone statues, grey marbles, and extravagant chandeliers.

He came into his living room which is also happened to be on the Ground floor and switched on his TV that is always set on the business news channel and raised the volume to maximum. His living room was all decorated with dark oak floors and wenge furniture. Still, all focused on the news that was running on the channel he went into his luxurious kitchen. The interior of the kitchen was the dream of any chef. The kitchen was equipped with stainless steel counters and the world's latest equipment, all well maintained in their own places. He prepared a bowl of mix fruits and had some peanut butter along with milk bread.

Grabbing his freshly brewed coffee, he went back to his living room and start checking his emails. There were a lot of emails sent to him by his P.A. Again there were no mistakes. All the work was done perfectly. He reviewed the files and sent them to the respective authorities. By the time his coffee cup was empty he was all ready to get ready and leave for the office.

After exact 35 minutes, a Maybach was pulled over in front of a huge IT complex. The tall, 55 floored blue colored glass building was a sight for the sore eyes. A chauffeur opened the door and a tall six feet figured appeared out of the car. His black suit was well tailored and stick to his body like another skin. He was escorted by three people all well suited in their professional outfits. One of them was his P.A. Looking all sexy in her dark green jumpsuit that had a deep cut in front showing her perfect cleavage. She exchanged pleasantries with her boss while holding a big tablet. The moment her boss was out of the car she started informing him about all the schedules, meetings and dinner he had to attend. She was still briefing him when his personal elevator's door opened and all of the members disappeared in the lift.

He got into his office while the three were still following him. After all the details about the day were finished, the other person from the marketing department started giving out the details. The third person was from R&D. There meeting went on for an hour while his P.A took the notes.

After those two persons were finished with their reports he asked from his P.A.

"Anything else?" He asked not leaving his eyes from the screen.

"You are asked to give a lecture at Wharton School next month." His P.A informed him while crossing her fingers. She wanted him to say yes this time.

"I'll pass." He rejected casually not lifting his eyes from his laptop.

She was working with him for the last 4 years. Never in this period, he ever said yes to the interviews or any public events. She always found him to be busy at work. And only found him to take some took time off during the weekend. Weekend were the only two days a week when his P.A didn't know about his whereabouts.

Her bosses father Jacob Miller passed away six months ago. And he never took any time away from his daily routine.

Their company was launching a new app. They all were hell busy. But even if they are not having their busy days, her boss always had so much in his plate that they always end up being busy.

His P.A was about to get out of the room when a woman in her late twenties barged into his office. The woman was none other than Carol. The only women for which security was advised not to stop. Though they were lovey-dovey cousins in front of the whole world. But as his P.A. for the last four years, she got a little peek in her bosses most private and mysterious life. And she knew that her boss hated his cousin's guts.

His P.A got out of the room to give them some privacy. Her boss was a self-made man. Not entirely as he did start the business with his father's help. But wherever the company stood today was all his hard work. But the day his father died he left some multibillionaire worth companies. According to his father's will, all the companies were being handed over to Noah. But on one condition. He had to take some time off from his work and went on to some vacation to areas which were not only famous for beautiful sceneries but also connected to Miller's enterprise for more than 100 years. His P.A was really not able to get that how hard it could be to take some time off.

*********************

The time when his father's will was revealed everyone made fun of it. How difficult it could be to take on to vacations. Right? But it was only Noah who knew the reality behind his father's decision.

But now he knew that it would be inevitable. So, he was trying to prepare himself for this trip for the last six months now.

Even his cousin's visit today was about discussing the will. For the last two years, all the companies were being controlled by Carol because Jacob Miller was not well. But since his death, she lost all her control. And even Noah didn't seem interested in taking over the company. His actions were confusing everyone.

After half an hour his P.A. witnessed his cousin storming out of the room. She was still looking her fuming figure leaving the long hallway when she got a call from her boss and what she heard she couldn't believe her ears. Her boss was finally taking a leave and not just for a month as per required by the will but for two whole months. But when she was informed about all the arrangements she got to prepare her high hopes vanished into thin air.

So, typical of him. She thought.

But she was still happy. Thinking about having two months leave she was hell excited.

Her already busy day prolonged as she had to prepare a long list of places where her boss will be visiting and staying. But she didn't mind. As she still can't believe his boss is finally letting her off the hook.

*****************

It was past 12 in the midnight. He was on his third drink. He still remembers everything as it was just yesterday. He opened his draw in his walk-in closet and retrieved his Camera. After half an hour he was standing at the beach clicking the shots from his Canon DSLR camera. It was the only thing from his past that he never left doing. He was alone and he wanted things this way. And no change will ever be made in this plan if he wants to contain his secrets and himself.

Tell me if you like the chapter and want me to continue with the story.

if you want me to continue the story please vote, comment and if you haven't already followed me please do follow.