Broken

I cried three times writing this chapter. But know that I am way too emotional. Some might be able to take it but I couldn't.

Can you drop in-line comments

Please, vote and follow my profile.

She tried her best to get her hands free that he effortlessly secured in his one hand. She was trying her best to get away from his touch but there wasn't much place. "Please, let me go," She requested shaking but that person didn't hear and tore her shirt. "Daddy!!" She yelled so hard but was welcomed with punches one after another. She heard her bones breaking and went limp. She stopped sobbing. Even breathing hurts. She couldn't even turn her face to look at that person while her tears silently fell. She could still feel his hands or mouth wandering or hear to whatever he had to say, but was unable to move or protest. Daddy, I am here, please find me. Someone please, find me.

**************

He woke up to his aching muscles. Finding himself sprawled on the couch wasn't something new for him. But finding his shoes off and body covered was indeed new. And this made him stare at those covers.

Fuck He hissed while rubbing his forehead that was throbbing. He needs to see her. Feel her. Her soft figure was all his body was craving for days now. She was becoming his obsession. He wanted her everywhere all the time.

"Fuck!" He threw the covers on the floor and walked to her room. It has been ages since he last took her. Even her stupid acts were not making her any less attractive in his eyes.

His head was a little dizzy. All the alcohol he consumed last night was getting back to him. Memories from last night were fresh. When he found some blonde woman hitting on him. Although he tried to ignore her but she passed out on his shoulder and he ends up calling an ambulance for her.

But the moment he came around his wife's bed everything else didn't matter. He doesn't matter. The only thing that matter was this beautiful angel lying on the bed.

He didn't even blink while getting to her side. But the moment he touched her cheeks he felt like he got his hand burnt. She was burning in high fever. He was quick to make a call to his doctor. And checked her fever. The doctor gave her some injections. And only he knew how hard it was for him to see her in this condition. Seeing her suffering wasn't something he ever wants to experience.

"Mrs. Miller will get better, her temperature has come down a bit. I would suggest her to rest." The doctor advised before leaving.

He already called his secretary to inform her about him not coming today and was taking her body temperature every fifteen minutes. Cold compress was the only thing he could do for her.

Taking his laptop and some important files he took a side in the bed in case she wakes up and needs something.
What a perfect start of the week. He thought.

"Noah,..." He heard her say. Thinking she had woke up he looked at her. His mind still occupied with something he was working on.

"Don't, please, don't go." She said the words and sobbed in her sleep.

He was frozen in his place. Was she dreaming of him leaving? Was she in love with him?

Caressing her shivering body he tried to relax her. And, she did stop shaking but her body remained tense and he couldn't help but feel guilty for ignoring her for days. 

The moment was enough to tell how much of a bond they share. No matter how hard he tried to avoid this connection. But this was his moment when he realized that this girl lying here had his heart wholly. He knew he was nothing but a coward when he body-shamed her.