Chapter 1: Surprise Visitors

A girl cries out for her mother and father, but no response comes. Her wails resound through out the castle where everyone mourns for the loss of their precious King and Queen.

 Third POV:

     Servants scrambled around the large palace frantically. An explosion had just gone off in the courtyard, sending everything into chaos. Footsteps rang out in the hallways as people raced to the destruction site to see what was happening. Assuming that somebody was attacking, only to find a group of girls laying in a crater where the explosion went off. A girl with long blue hair up in a braid that reached a bit below her back and wore a maid uniform, frantically shook one of the girls while yelling Princess.

 A girl with long blue hair up in a braid that reached a bit below her back and wore a maid uniform, frantically shook one of the girls while yelling Princess

                                                           (She's wearing the dress under A)

     She moved onto the next girl, she had long blonde curly hair tied up in pig tails and wore a black maid out fit(it's the outfit under B). "Kitty, wake up!It's the princess, she isn't responding!" The girl named Kitty woke up with a start, along with the girl next to her, who had long straight blonde hair that was also up in pigtails, and wore the same outfit as Kitty. "Jasmine can you please tell us what's going on?" asked Kitty. "Kitty, Bolt, we don't have time to talk. The princess is unresponsive and we are in unknown territory."The girl with blue hair, known as Jasmine, said. Kitty rushed to the princess' side while Bolt and Jasmine woke up the other girls.

     "Come on, you gotta wake up. Wake up god dammit." mumbled Kitty as she felt the princess' forehead for fever. Only to find that she was burning up. "Shit, shit, shit, shit! This is not good! This is not good!" She said frantically trying to bring it down by putting a wet towel, that appeared out of nowhere, on her forehead. "Jasmine, we have a situation with the princess!" She yelled while dipping the towel into a bucket, that had also appeared out of no where.(Seriously where is she getting these things from)

     When all eight girls were up, not including the knocked out princess, they finally looked at their surrounds. Noticing the guards were starting to surround them, Bolt and Kitty got ready to fight if need be."Nagisa, Jasmine, your the second line of defense if they manage to get past us." Said Bolt nodding to them. A girl with brown hair that was in a pixie cut and wore a , nodded in acknowledgment. Makoto, you say back and protect the princess. A girl with a milk chocolate completion , known as Makoto, and short brown curly in the same outfit as Nagisa, walked over to the princess.