Excuses as to why I didn't update...

I know that at least a couple of the people that read this book are mad that I didn't update, but I have a reason/excuse. I am about to end my last year in middle school, and my mom decided that I would be going to promotion(pretty much graduation for eighth graders at the school I go to). So after I went to the movies we did a four hour shopping trip at Claire's and Dillards for clothes, that spanned from 3:45 pm to 8:21 pm. Twenty-four fancy ass dresses, eight pairs of heels, and a cover up(for modesty of course) later, my mother was finally satisfied with the outfit I was wear and decided it was time to go home. Well it was more like dad and little sis were starting to get hungry, so they called to tell mom we had to do a Panda Express run for dinner that night. BY the time we got home it was around 9 o'clock and my family was starving. I worked on the next chapter until around 11 o'clockish and then went to bed to try and get some sleep, needless to say I didn't get a wink of sleep that night. That was my entire Saturday in a nutshell and Sunday wasn't any better. 

     Sunday was spent at my Papa Scott and Grandma Cindy's house celebrating Mother's Day. All in all, I was forced to spent quality time with my family, via pool party, and wasn't allowed to be on any electronics so I was unable to work on this book until later that night when we got home that night. Unfortunately the day after Sunday is Monday and that is a school day, so I was sent to bed earlier and only slept for three hours. 

      That's how my weekend went. Sorry for not updating! I promise to make it up to you guys next time. Neko-chan out!