Chapter 16: A Mother's Love

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wendy, I pulled a Kitty. I completely demolished the fourth wall and I don't know how fix it!" 

-Makoto Himiko

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     "Mom, do you know her?" Kouha asked after Rosie had passed out on the floor. Mom had rushed to her side and was now dragging her to the bed with the help of Kouha, who had decided to help after watching his mom move Rosie painful inch by inch. "Yeah. She's been making sure that I've been taking care of myself. Mommy is doing better because of Rosie." Answered mom becoming more and more delirious by the second until she snapped out of it. "Sorry about that Kouha. Sometimes I start reverting back when under pressure or worried," mom said groaning, "Man I sound so cliche right now." 

     Kouha looked at his mother in shock. It had been years since she had acted like an adult and didn't need him to take care of her. What exactly had the girl done to his mom, thought Kouha. He shook his head. All that mattered was that she was back to normal. Once the had situated the girl on the bed who for some reason was really light, like really really light. Lighter than what should be counted healthy for a girl her age. Wait, how old was Rosie even. Kouha was pulled out his thoughts when his mom asked him to start the bath. He did so without complaining and walked to see his mom stripping Rosie of all her clothes. He let out a squeak and covered his eyes, turning around with a red face. 

    The sound of water splashing in the bathroom startled him out of his embarrassment. He looked around the room and noticed that everything seemed cleaner. There was no clothes strewn everywhere and the closet was organized. Why would a maid come and take care of the room, thought Kouha. No one had ever taken care of the room before so why would a maid randomly start doing so. Was she an assassin sent by his father to kill his mother? A scream erupted from the bathroom and Kouha thought that his assassin theory had come true until a towel clothed Rosie ran out of the bathroom and slid into the area under the bed. Kouha's mom ran out of the bathroom after her and knelt down next to the bed and tried to coax her out but Rosie only growled at her.

    The bed was suddenly slammed into the far wall and Rosie bolted for the door with Kouha on her heels. He lunged for her and successfully grabbed onto her causing her to skid to a stop and whip her head in his direction. Rosie started to whimper like an injured animal and started curling up on herself. Tears streamed down her face and Kouha was left there, not knowing what to do to comfort the crying girl. In an attempt to calm her down her hugged her but she flinched away and whimpered in return. "It's okay Rosie. I promise your brother won't hurt you." Cooed his mom. "Brother?" Questioned Rosie, her teary eyes boring into Mom's own pink eyes. "Why of course! We're family aren't we!" Cheerily chirped Mom in response. Tears streamed down Rosie's with a new found vigor as she started trembling before throwing herself into her mother's arms.

That day... 

Rosie had found a loving mother who she had longed to have her entire life...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     Sorry about the wait. Hope you liked the chapter my dear kittens. Hope to see you next time! Neko-chan out!