Chapter 8: The Fall Into Depravity

I just had the best/the most exhausting day every! I made it to state in a competition my band was competing in! So I decided to update earlier than scheduled. Hope you enjoy! Sorry if it seems a bit rushed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I have no gender for I am just a miscellaneous idea. Therefore I am unneeded, because who needs something that is nothing,that holds no weight in this world of ours. I have no purpose in this cruel, cruel world for I am useless, and who needs something that has no use."

-Kitty Ryuzaki

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bolt's POV:

     It's been a month since I woke up, but Kitty still hasn't show any signs of waking up soon. And I've started to realize that maybe she isn't going to wake up. How is she gone? She got right up and fought the red head. She seemed fine then, but Wendy says that that was just a dream. What does she mean? It felt so real.

~~~~~Flashback~~~~~

     I stood on the wires above the girls, that Kitty was controlling, watching as she was burned alive by the read head. Smoke and ashes burned my lungs and got into my eyes, making my eyesight blur and cough. Everything was covered in ash, it clouded my view turning it gray. When the smoke cleared, more tears flooded my vision. There on the ground laid Kitty's body covered in burn marks, unmoving. No! This can't be happening. Please tell me this is a dream. My body moved on autopilot as it moved forward towards her. I sobbed into her chest, holding her tightly in my arms. "Kitty! Kitty you have to get up! Big sister! Please don't leave me!" I cried. You can't leave me like they did. You just can't! Sadness and hate cloud my mind until all that was left was thoughts of revenge. He killed her. It's all his fault that she left. "You bastard! You killed her! You killed big sister!" I yelled, my eyes blazing with anger as I pulled out my daggers. Itching to shreds the red hair pompous bitch to shreds, launching a dagger at his face. "I'll kill you!" I screamed. He barely dodged the dagger I had thrown at him and even then, it cut a good chunk of hair. After seeing this I launched my self at him and went to slash his throat, only to flung into a wall by someone.

     To say that being thrown into a wall hurt was an understatement. It hurt like hell! My everything hurt and I don't know how that's even possible! Rocks pressed against me in places that they probably shouldn't be, that were sure to leave bruises later on. "What did I tell you Bolt!" yelled someone that sounded very familiar. It couldn't be her, she's dead! Snap out of it Bolt! This is just an illusion to stop the pain. I look up only to be shell shocked. I was Kitty. Standing there in front of the bitch like she hadn't been dead a minute ago. How?! How is she still alive? When I checked for her pulse there was none! What's going on?

~~~~~Flashback~~~~~

     How was that all fake? It felt to real to be just a dream... The colors around me started to fade into an ugly scene for black, white, and grey. White ruhk started to surround me but suddenly started to wilt and turn black. It's just like back then when the King and Queen died. I'm falling into depravity, but this time Kitty is here to pull me out. She was always there for me and it never seemed like anything was ever wrong with her. How could she still be so kind to everyone all the time when she had her own problems to deal with? As I sit next to Kitty's body, images of her being dead pop into my head. Tormenting me with the fact that she may never wake up. That I'll never be able to talk to my older sister ever again. I gripped her hand, tears streaming down my face as I sobbed. "Please Kitty you gotta wake up. Nothing's the same without you here to crack random jokes or give us irrelevant advice on how to get away with murder. Please don't leave us." My cries of heart break filled the room, knowing that Kitty wouldn't be able to hear me.