Chapter 10: Talk of Alliances

" Rest in spaghetti, never forgetti."

-Wendy Kaze

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     One Week After the Gangs Arrival

"I propose that we create an alliance." Said Makoto,her voice cutting through the tense atmosphere of the conference room like a knife. Immediately sounds of protest were heard from the other side of the table. "And why should we do that? We know nothing about you or where you come from." Answered the Emperor Hakutoku, his black eyes staring down the group of young girls before him. "I'm sorry for my subordinates insolence your majesty. I am Princess Jasmine Ooal Gown, daughter of Emperor Ainz Ooal Gown and Empress Albedo. These are my generals, although I am sorry to inform you that their Commander was put into a coma when we arrived here ." Said a figure at the back of the room. A veil hid the top half of her face as she curtsied to him. 

 (This is what she's wearing, the only difference is that her eyes are a crystal blue

 (This is what she's wearing, the only difference is that her eyes are a crystal blue.)

When she looked up at him everyone could she that her eyes were dull and lifeless. "I'm sad to here that. Would have very much have liked to meet the one leading your military forces." He replied and dipped his head as if to pay his respects. All attention suddenly turned to to Wendy when she spoke up for the first time."Sir, that would not have been possible." The Emperor suddenly looked perplexed, almost like he was trying to solve an impossibly hard puzzle. "And what do you mean by that?" He asked. "It's simple. We do not have a military to command." Answered Wendy her head tilted to the side as if she couldn't understand how he didn't get it. "You have eight generals and yet you have no military force to command. How can we join an alliance with a supposed country that-" Kouen said until Bolt spoke up. "Your wrong. There are twelve generals." She said, successfully shutting him up. "Might I ask how the twelve of you are ranked and as to why you are all dressed as maids?" Asked Hakuyuu, finally speaking. "We're all ranked by how powerful we are. Kitty is obviously the strongest out of all of us, even stronger than the princess in some situations. Also the reason why we are in uniform is because we form an elite order of guards called the Plieades Battle Maids. All maids in the palace are trained for battle just in case a situation arises along with most of the female population of Nazarik. Though not many are in the order." Said someone. 

      They had hid in the shadows now and only decided to show themselves. She had seemingly formed from the shadows, startling the residents of the Kou palace. "Thank you Addy, for the explanation." Said Makoto, nodding her head towards her in appreciation. "If we were to form this alliance, how would you be able to send reinforcements in our time of need. How would we be able to reach you?" Asked the Empress, a smirk starting to form on her face. She didn't want the alliance to form, it would ruin her plans. She thought she had them backed into a corner. "With this." Brooklyn reached into her dress and pulled out a device. "And what would that be?" Sneered Empress Gyokuen. "It's a communication device that Addy created. No matter where you are you can reach whoever has one of these devices as long as you have magoi. Here, I'll show you," said Brooklyn and pressed a button at the base of the machine, "Contact Serenity."

      Immediately after she said that a projection of a woman with a black pixie cut (picture above)appeared above the device

      Immediately after she said that a projection of a woman with a black pixie cut (picture above)appeared above the device. "Sup! What do ya need." Said Serenity. "Hello Serenity. How is it going at Nazarik? I need a full analysis of everything that's happened while were gone and I need you to patch in the rest of the order. Were at an alliance meeting so get the usual and set up teleportation stat. Bring medical, we have a situation with Kitty. Be here in 10 clicks." Said Wendy, her voice full of authority. "Yes ma'am," was Serenity reply along with a lazy salute before she disappeared and the turned off. "Addy send coordinates and prepare arrival time in 7 clicks." Said Wendy a clipboard in hand. "Djinn of creativity and technicality come to my aid! Electra!", Said Addy and she enveloped in light. When the light dimmed, she was in her djinn equip. Little transparent screens surrounded her as she got to work on transferring the coordinates. 

(This is Addy's Djiin equip

(This is Addy's Djiin equip.)

     A giant gear materialized in the middle of the room, right in front of the table that the royal family of Kou was sitting at. "Arrival time in 3, 2, 1. Arrival successful!" Yelled Addy, her eyes glued to the screen in front of her. A portal opened up above the gear and four girls dropped out of it and onto the make shift launch pad. The four girls all lined up in front of Wendy and soluted while yelling out, "Here and reporting for duty ma'am!" 

     On the other side of the table the royal family of Kou sat in a shocked like state at what they had just seen. Kouen was the first to 'wake up' and immediately started yelling accusations at them. "You have Djinn user and you never told us! What else are you hiding from us? You say you want to create an alliance but you withhold information from us!" He yelled. "You never asked. And your wrong all of the generals are Djinn users. If you had wanted to know all you had to do was ask. I'm Jazz ranked eighth in the generals, and who might you be?" Said Jazz as she bowed. Her blonde hair turned brown with turquoise tips as she undjinn equipped and was left in a maid uniform. "I am the fourth prince of the Kou Empire, Kouen." Said Kouen. "Well it's nice to meet you. These are the three other generals of Nazarik. The one with blonde hair is Diane, the girl next to her with black hair is Ali, and this is Serenity." Said Jazz as she pointed to them while she introduced them. "Where is she?" Asked Ali out of the blue. "East wing infirmary." Replied Bolt as Ali disappeared into thin air. "Well shall we get back to business?" Said Jazz clapping her hands.

Two Months Later

     "Our work here is done. Now we need to get back to the palace. Don't want it to get destroyed now do we. See you later!" Said Diane as the she, Jazz, Serenity, and Ali teleported back to Nazarik. The continent of Nazarik had formed a successful alliance with the Kou Empire. Securing powerful allies for times of war. Though the royals of Kou still didn't understand how an empire so large didn't have a military force to defend it, they still signed the paper. Much to the displeasure of the Empress. The palace was buzzing with anticipation as a very green future loomed ahead of them, along the chaos it would cause.

     I hoped you liked my idea of how whimsical important meetings turn into when the Gang is involved. If you haven't figured it out yet, the Gang is our wonderful group of maids. My mind is moving at a thousand miles per hours as I try to pump out chapter after chapter while their still in my head. There is a Saint Patrick's Day Special coming up soon, but I don't know if I'll have it done soon. Have a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day and stay adorable my sweet little kittens! Neko-chan out!