author's note #2

So, whoever's currently reading this book (or if ever you finished the whole thing), you might get confused with the story. Pasensya na kasi this is the first time I've really written a full-length novel and I'm not an expert writer in any way you think, kaya pasensya na kung ganoon.

I can point out some of the book's flaws, like some unexplained things, grammatical errors and all those dialogues that I really need to fix. 

- So, be aware because I'll have to edit some chapters. 

Oh, and if you have anything to say, just comment down or do whatever that you need to reach me. 

With that aside, I just want to tell you that I'm currently writing another novel entitled, "Royals: Misfits"

Check out my profile, and you'll see it, with this book. I hope you can read it too, along with this book.

It's not completed yet, but I think that book really can tell how different it is from this (from my writing style itself, and the story).

Isang malaking SALAMAT sa mga at least, nag-try basahin 'to. It's not perfect, but an attempt to create more beautiful stories that may give much more. 

Let's support each other, and create peace!

*a cringe-worthy attempt to advertise another book done hahaha*

- aubrstories