10

I am so happy that Bohemian Rhapsody and Rami Malek won the golden globe. They deserve the world xx

...

Roger

When I wake up, Maddie is entangled in my arms. I haven't been this happy in ages. I have a beautiful girl in my arms.  Not just any beautiful girl though, the most beautiful.

I'll be honest. I've had sex. A lot. But this was different. This was love. And that scares me so much but it also feels good. I wanted to wait with her for it to be meaningful, and I just know that last night was the right time. 

I watch Maddie's slow breathing, and gently move a strand of hair out of her face. I've never slept with a girl and stayed the night.  Waking up to her is strange, but I like it.

Her eyes flutter open. She reaches her hands up to rub the sleep out of them, before she looks at me. 

"Hey," she whispers. 

I kiss the side of her head gently. "Hey," I respond. 

She smiles and rests her hands on me, nestling in further to my chest. 

"Maddie?" I ask.

"Hmm?"

"I need you to get off me, love. I need to piss,"

She laughs, but rolls over, covering herself with the sheet so I don't see anything. It's nothing I haven't seen already though. 

I feel her eyes bore into me as I gather my clothes from the floor and sloppily put them on. I eventually stumble my way out of her room, and into the loo across the hall. 

"Shit," I mumble, looking at myself in the mirror. There are dozens of love bites all over. I barely noticed this happening last night. 

When I'm done, I exit and find Maddie pulling a Led Zeppelin shirt on over her head. Her hair is messy, her cheeks are pink, and her eyes are glossy. The affects of last night are still painted on her. I smile because of how pretty she looks right now. 

I walk over to her and wrap my arms around her, pulling her close to me. Part of me thought this feeling I have for her would go away if we had sex, but alas the feeling is still here and stronger than ever. It just seems to be getting worse or maybe I'm just noticing it more. 

"I was half expecting you to be gone when I woke up," Maddie whispers. I loosen my grip a little so that I can pull back slightly so I can see her face. 

"It crossed my mind last night after you fell asleep," I admit. "But I was so content and happy in a way I've never been before I decided to stay. I hope that's okay,"

She nods and stands on her toes to kiss my cheek. "Of course," she tells me. 

We wind up spending the remaining of the morning making breakfast. And by making breakfast I mean eating the pizza we left out. It's not bad. I'll probably regret it later, but the two of us are content with eating it. It was Maddie's idea. 

"I should probably go," I tell Maddie after I've stuffed myself. "I didn't exactly tell Brian where I went," 

"I should probably call work anyways," Maddie says. She sighs dramatically. "If I don't get booked again I'll be forced to move out of this bloody flat,"