25. Love

So like this may or may not get explicit lol just a fair warning bc idk if y'all are into smut or not?? but I'm in too deep now

...

Roger

I still can't believe Maddie came. I refused to let her leave my side since I laid eyes on her. Now that I know she's here, I need her by my side. John said I'm being clingy, but I don't care. I went too long without her. I'm just making up for lost time. 

"You look beautiful," I tell her again. 

Maddie blushes, like she does every time I tell her. I love knowing I have that affect on her.

"Rog, you've said that at least twenty times by now," she whispers to me. 

The lads, Mary, Chrissie, Maddie, and I went out to dinner before we head out tomorrow morning to go home. I wish I had more time here so I could show Maddie around, but I'm just glad she's here with me now. 

"But it's true," I tell Maddie. 

I think she mumbles a faint thank you, but I can't tell because Freddie starts speaking. 

"Now which one of you three came up with this plan, hmm?" he asks, looking between Mary, Madison, and Chrissie. 

"It was a collective idea," Chrissie says. 

"We were sitting around, distraught without you and we wanted to see you perform at least once in America," Mary explains. "Maddie came up with the logistics of how to actually get here," she laughs. 

I put my hand on Maddie's thigh, rubbing my thumb in small circles. She puts a hand over mine, grasping my hand lightly. 

I really love this girl. 

I lean into Maddie's side, bringing my head close to her ear. 

"Do you want to leave a little early?" I ask her, desperately wanting to get some alone time. 

Maddie nods, biting her lip slightly. I stand up abruptly, taking her hand. She stands up as well. 

"We're going to go for a walk," I announce. 

"Just a walk?," Freddie comments, wiggling his eyebrows up and down. I roll my eyes. What a wanker. 

"Fuck off," I mutter. 

"We leave at ten tomorrow!" Brian says after us as I pull Maddie behind me away from everyone else. 

The two of us scurry out into the town. Our walk is cut short when it starts raining, so we decide to go back to the hotel. 

By the time we get back we're both out of breath and soaking wet. 

"I'm soaked," Maddie laughs after I shut the door to my hotel room. 

"I have that affect on people," I say, grinning to myself as I take off my bracelets and put them on the dresser. I still have the one Maddie gave me. It's my favorite.

I can almost hear Maddie roll her eyes. 

"Do you mind if I take a shower?" she asks me.

"You just did," 

"Rog!" Maddie groans, throwing a pillow at me as I continue to laugh. 

"Sure love," I say. 

She comes over and gives me a peck on my cheek before disappearing into the bathroom after promising she'll be quick. I hear the water turn on and I turn on the telly to pass the time until she comes out. After about a minute I get impatient and realize this is dumb. I should be in there with her. Killing two birds with one stone, am I right?

I pad over to the bathroom, knocking lightly so I don't startle her. I push open the door quickly shutting it behind me. 

"Can I help you?" Maddie laughs from the shower. I don't say anything, but I pull off my clothing and pull back the shower curtain before stepping in. Maddie jumps slightly but doesn't object.

"Thought I could join," I say. 

We switch spots temporarily so I can be fully submersed in water. Maddie's eyes never leave mine as I run my hands over my hair, completely soaking it. I reach for a little bottle of shampoo and put a small amount in my hand before putting it on Maddie's hair. She laughs as I messily massage it into her scalp.

"You're getting soap in my eyes," she says, squinting slightly. She grins as we switch spots again, rinsing the soap out of her face and hair. 

I watch as the soapy water covers her body. With Maddie's back to me, I rest my chin on her shoulder and wrap my arms around her. 

"I love you," I whisper, hating the words on my lips but loving how true they are. 

Maddie turns around and wraps her arms around my neck. 

"I love you Roger," she says. 

She leans in to kiss me softly, however I have other plans and kiss her roughly feeling hungry again for her. She must feel the same because she presses her body into me further, kissing me deeper. 

My hands explore her body, one of them traveling to her lower region. I hear Maddie gasp as I feel her soft skin. I feel her responding to my touch and it gets me going. I start with small circles, rubbing in her sensitive area, eventually inserting a finger or two. 

I can tell Maddie would come undone like this, but I opt to stop when she's close. With her arms still wrapped around me, I turn off the water and carry her out. We dry off quickly, eager to finish what we started before we both fall to the bed. 

I scatter her body in kisses, trailing up and down her body, aching to memorize every detail. 

"Roger," Maddie whines as I kiss her between her thighs. I place a kiss on her sensitive region, her toes curling as I taste her briefly. I move back up and place a kiss on her neck before slowly inserting myself into her. Maddie gasps. I groan, feeling how much tighter she is now than she was when we last had sex. 

"Are you okay?" I whisper before I start moving. Maddie nods and entangles her fingers in my wet hair. I look at her face, studying her as I slowly begin to move in and out. I lean down to kiss her, getting lost in our movements. She moves with me, and I know that this is more than sex. 

It's making love.

I never knew the difference, but I know it now. I think I have for a while, but this time I'm really acknowledging it. 

"I'm so close," Maddie whispers, after a couple of moments. 

"Come for me, Maddie," I tell her, sucking the skin on her neck and leaving marks all over. 

I come up for air only to watch her eyes screw shut as she says my name, coming undone. I follow a second after the whole world stopping briefly as I reach probably the most pleasurable climax of my life. I slip out of her so we lay side by side now. I grab her hand and bring it to my lips, placing a small kiss on it. 

"I love you," Maddie says to me. My stomach does a flip.

"I love you more," I tell her. I continue to hold her hand, playing with her fingers. 

How did I get this lucky? 

...

I can't look any of you in the eye after writing chapters like these lol