4

"YOU ARE NOT " Ron scoffed in disapproval

"D'you think I'm going to stand out here and wait for Filch to catch me? If he finds all four of us I'll tell him the truth, that I was trying to stop you, and you can back me up." Hermione declared
Aria cringed at Hermione's short handed lecture as she sighed and muttered out, "Ron ---"
Completely dismissing Aria's attempt to divert the conversation he - louder then needed - hissed in contempt.
"You've got some nerve--"

"Shut up, all of you!" Harry sharply interjection "I heard something."

This caused the group to hesitant and listen beyond the corridors only to hear a sort of snuffling causing Aria to swallow nervously.
"Mrs. Norris?" Ron breathed out as they all peered into the dark.

Yet it wasn't Mrs. Norris, instead, it was Neville who was currently curled up on the floor, but jerked awake when they approached.

"Neville?" Aria whispered confused
"Thank goodness you found me! I've been out here for hours, I couldn't remember the new password to get in to bed." Neville exasperated.
"Keep your voice down, Neville. The password's 'Pig snout' but it won't help you now, the Fat Lady's gone off somewhere."
"How's your arm?" Harry asked
"Fine," Neville replied "Madam Pomfrey mended it in about a minute."

"Good — well, look, Neville, we've got to be somewhere, we'll see you later —"
"Don't leave me!" Neville exclaimed scrambling rapidly to his feet, "I don't want to stay here alone, the Bloody Baron's been past twice already."

Ron looked at his watch and then glared at Hermione and Neville.
"If either of you get us caught, I'll never rest until I've learned that Curse of the Bogies Quirrell told us about, and used it on you."
Hermione went to open her mouth to explain to Ron exactly how to use the curse yet Aria hit her in the arm causing her to shut it.

As they headed through the corridors quietly to the trophy room. However, Draco wasn't there yet which caused Aria to furrow her eyebrows.
"Where is he?" Aria asked
"Maybe he's chickened out." Ron whispered back.

There was a noise in the next room which caused the group to jump, only to hear an haunting voice of Filch as he spoke to his cat, Mrs. Norris.

"Sniff around, my sweet, they might be lurking in a corner."
As they all rushed quickly to the door away from Filch's voice they heard him say, "They're in here somewhere, probably hiding."

"This way!" Harry mouthed to the group as Ron grabbed Aria's hand and pulled her through after Harry.

Neville suddenly let out a squead and broke into a run when they heard Filch getting nearer. He tripped, grabbing Ron around the waist, and the pair went toppling right into a suit of armor after Ron let go of Aria's hand causing her to cringe as the crash caused a loud clang.

"Run!" Harry yelled as Aria quickly helped Ron up and the five of them sprinted down the gallery, after what seemed like miles of running they came to a stop.
"I think we've lost him." Harry panted.
"You know," Aria breathed out leaning against the wall. "Maybe i'm not so cut out for being a chaser."