25

THE FINAL QUIDDITCH MATCH WAS APPROACHING RATHER QUICKLY, in fact, it was deemed to take place on the first Saturday after the Easter Holidays

THE FINAL QUIDDITCH MATCH WAS APPROACHING RATHER QUICKLY, in fact, it was deemed to take place on the first Saturday after the Easter Holidays. Slytherin, who they were going against in the match, was already leading the tournament for the cup by exactly two hundred points. This meant that they needed to win the match by more than that amount to win the Cup. It also meant that a huge burden of winning fell largely on Harry. So naturally, Aria did anything she could to help the raven haired boy succeeded -- whether it was helping with homework, extra practices or even just keeping Oliver off his tail. Oliver made an order that Harry had to be accompanied wherever he went after numerous times where Slytherin's attempted to trip the boy on the way to class or any chance they'd get, hoping to sabotage the game like they attempted to do the last time.

All usual routines of day to day situations were abandoned in the Gryffindor common room the night before the match, even Hermione had to put down her books.
"I can't work, I can't concentrate." She stated nervously.

Aria sat with her friends trying to steer from the main center of things. Harry looked like a train wreck but with all the pressure put on him who could blame him.

Aria hadn't eaten all day as the smell of any food with a mixture of her nerves made her feel like she was going to be sick.

Besides, she was too busy researching into the ages of quidditch for updated polished moves to bring to Oliver as a suggestion for tomorrows match.

So as her eyes trailed the pages and she marked one of the important facts, Ron watched her distraughtly noticing the girl chew on her lip and shake as subtly as she could as she blinked at the book in amazement.

"Did you know that there is 700 fouls in Quidditch?" Aria inquired as Ron cleared his throat hesitantly taking the book from the girls hands and closing it and putting it aside.
"Okay, you're done."

Aria frowned at her friend before glancing aimlessly at Hermione flabbergasted but the brown haired girl on blinked back at her friend nodding towards Harry's direction causing Aria to look over herself. the girl noticed her friend staring into the fireplace they sat nearby and she sighed placing a comforting hand on Harry's arm causing him to automatically look up at the slight contact.

"You're going to be fine," Aria reassured the boy kindly.
"You've got a fire bolt!" Ron chimed in practically giddy while Aria blinked at the boy tilting her head in thought as Harry hummed out in agreement still with a tone of hesitation. Aria went to speak when she was harshly cut off by Oliver's declaration.

"team! bed!"

Aria rolled her eyes and pushed herself out of her chair spitting out jokingly, "Yes father"

Ron snorted in a soft chuckle next to the girl as Oliver roll his eyes as Aria headed up to the bedroom, "I heard that!"
"You were supposed to!" Aria called back over her shoulder before being shoved slightly up the stairs by a dissapointed Hermione, as the bushy haired girl shook her head at her friend.