17

WHEN HARRY, RON, HERMIONE AND ARIA entered the Great Hall for breakfast the next day the first thing they saw was Draco Malfoy who seemed to be entertaining a large group of Slytherins

WHEN HARRY, RON, HERMIONE AND ARIA entered the Great Hall for breakfast the next day the first thing they saw was Draco Malfoy who seemed to be entertaining a large group of Slytherins. As they passed, Malfoy did an impression of a swooning fit and there was a roar of laughter.
"Ignore him," Hermione encouraged Harry from besides Aria who was walking behind the guys.
"Hey, Potter!" Pansy Parkinson shrieked out "Potter! The dementors are coming. Potter! Woooooo!"
"Is it true you fainted Anderson? I mean you actually fainted?" Draco continued to taunt the two as Pansy chimed in.
"I heard she screamed too."
Laughter erupted in the group as Hermione grabbed the girls upper arm as she looked like she was about to ponce on the group of slytherins and plopped her down next to Fred as Harry and Ron sat down on each side of George's.
"New third-year course schedules," George informed passing the papers over. "What's up with you two?" He asked Harry and Aria.
"Malfoy." Ron responded casually glaring at the Slytherin table.

"That little git," George stated calmly "He wasn't so cocky last night when the dementors were down at our end of the train. Came running into our compartment, didn't he, Fred?"
"Nearly wet himself," Fred agreed glancing at Draco.
"When did I miss that?" Aria asked helping herself to some of Fred's fried tomatoes to which Fred glared at her and Aria shrugged plopping it in her mouth and taking a bite out of it.
"Hmmm, about three minutes after you fainted and five before you started screaming bloody murder." George confirmed with a nod taking a sip of his drink.

Aria tilted her head pursing her lips and muttering out a sarcastic, "thanks."
"I wasn't too happy myself." George continued on "They're horrible things, those dementors..."
"Sort of freeze your insides, don't they?" Fred asked
"You didn't pass out, though, did you?" Harry asked in a low voice.
"Forget it, Harry." George started "Dad had to go out to Azkaban one time, remember, Fred? And he said it was the worst place he'd ever been, he came back all weak and shaking. . . . They suck the happiness out of a place, dementors. Most of the prisoners go mad in there"
"Anyway, we'll see how happy Malfoy looks after our first Quidditch match" Fred grinned slightly "Gryffindor versus Slytherin, first game of the season, remember?"

"Ooh, good, we're starting some new subjects today," Hermione stated happily.
"Hermione," Ron began a frown on his face as he looked over the girls shoulder. "they've messed up your schedule. Look — they've got you down for about ten subjects a day. There isn't enough time"
"I'll manage. I've fixed it all with Professor McGonagall." Hermione confirmed.
"But look," Ron added a laugh escaping his lips "see this morning? Nine o'clock, Divination. And underneath, nine o'clock, Muggle Studies. And underneath that, Arithmancy, nine o'clock. I mean, I know you're good, Hermione, but no one's that good. How're you supposed tobe in three classes at once?"
"Don't be silly," Hermione stated shortly "Of course I won't be in three classes at once."

"Well, then --" Ron began
"Pass the marmalade," Hermione ordered to which Aria obeyed handing the girl what she asked for as Ron continued to urge on.
"But--"
"Oh, Ron, what's it to you if my schedule's a bit full?" Hermione snapped "I told you, I've fixed it all with Professor McGonagall"