8

APPARENTLY AFTER ARIA's MISERABLE attempt to hide her new brewing feelings towards a certain Weasley twin, Hermione and Harry were having a much difficult time

APPARENTLY AFTER ARIA's MISERABLE attempt to hide her new brewing feelings towards a certain Weasley twin, Hermione and Harry were having a much difficult time. In the minutes that past, they had lost a hundred and fifty points in one night.

"It has to be some kind of record." Ariana implied as her, Ron and Harry kept together in a tight nit group as people turned on the potter boy in disappointment. "I mean a hundred and fifty points? That's outrageous actually, in all the literature I read about Hogwarts -- I never saw anything on that amount of decrease in status of the house cup --"

there was a short smack on the back of Aria's head causing her to inhale grabbing her head. "Ow!" she exclaimed throwing a glare towards Ron who had just hit her over the head who only matched her glare.
"They'll all forget this in a few weeks," Ron assured Harry "Fred and George have lost loads of points in all the time they've been here, and people still like them."
"They've never lost a hundred and fifty points in one go, though, have they?" Harry asked causing Ron and Aria to exchange glances as Aria tilted her head awkwardly avoiding glance.
"Well — no." Ron admitted hesitantly.

Harry had felt so ashamed of himself that he attempted to resign from the Quidditch team, Aria told him that was barbaric and wouldn't do the house any good but he wouldn't listen to the girl.

Yet of course with exams approaching and Hermione's thoroughly laid out time table, Aria had enough to worry about if she wanted to pass this year.

Spending most of her time in the library with Hermione, she headed in their once again to meet up with the girl and Ron, since the guys tag along the majority of the time after Hermione's constant bickering.

"Afternoon, Miss Pince." Aria greeted the librarian quietly as she went to go get books on astronomy, the class they were currently testing Ron on for upcoming exams. The girl only received a glance and a short nod, but yet alone she was satisfied as she continued towards the aisle inhaling the welcoming smell of books. Bouncing on the sole of her shoes as she approached the sections she needed to be in. As her eyes danced over the titles of the books, her hands collapsed behind her back as she strolled down the library, a smile spread to her lips as her eyes landed on the one she was searching for.

Plucking it off of the bookshelf only for it to be tugged to the other side of the shelf subtly.

Fred Weasley had been itching to talk to the Anderson girl ever since last night's events. It kept him up so much last night he barely slept a wink. He wouldn't dare let George know that he was falling head over heels for this girl and quickly. His brother was already giving him enough pain about him fancying her in general.

Things such as, I think mum would just adore her.

do you think you'll bring her to our house over the summer to meet the family?

do you think she prefers the bracelet you gave her or my spectacular gift?

You know, you could brew a love potion. Get this waiting over with.