9

FINDING RON AND HERMIONE WAS EASIER than Aria thought it would be but as she dashed towards the duo, her eyes landing on Ron all stitched up and better she grinned and threw her arms around the ginger boy causing him to stumble slightly at the sho...

FINDING RON AND HERMIONE WAS EASIER than Aria thought it would be but as she dashed towards the duo, her eyes landing on Ron all stitched up and better she grinned and threw her arms around the ginger boy causing him to stumble slightly at the shocking impact. Yet nevertheless he hugged her back, his hands holding gently on her long hair as his arms wrapped around the girl. He looked at Hermione confused only to receive a short shrug and a soft smile.

Aria pulled away from Ron to see his slightly confused facial expression when she slapped him lightly on his chest stepping backwards towards Hermione.
"Don't you ever pull something that idiotic again Ronald Bilius Weasley!"

The boy's eyes widened at his full name as he shrunk backwards and a short whine escaped his lips, "I can not believe they told you my middle name!"
Aria smirked crossing her arms over her chest.
"Wait -- Not that i'm not happy you are here, aren't you supposed to be with Harry?" Hermione pointed out, Aria's sparkle in her eyes dimmed as she looked to the ground.
"There was only enough of the potion for one of us, so he told me to come find you guys."

They had soon got notice that Harry was placed in the hospital wing so they went to visit him eagerly. After Madam Pomfrey opened the door they all walked in.
"Harry!" Hermione exclaimed happily.
"Oh, Harry, we were sure you were going to — Dumbledore was so worried —" Hermione began.
"the whole school's talking about it, what really happened?" Ron asked

Harry then explained everything that happened after Aria left leaving the group flabbergasted.
"So the Stone's gone?" Ron asked "Flamel's just going to die."
"That's what I said, but Dumbledore thinks that — what was it? —'to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure"
"I always said he was off his rocker." Ron commented.
"So what happened to you three?" Harry asked.
"Well, I got back all right." Hermione began "I brought Ron round — that took a while — and we were dashing up to the owlery to contact Dumbledore when we met him in the entrance hall — he already knew — he just said, 'Harry's gone after him, hasn't he?' and hurtled off to the third floor and then eventually we met up with Aria."
"D'you think he meant you to do it?" Ron asked
"Sending you your father's cloak and everything?"

"Well," Hermione stressed "if he did — I mean to say — that's terrible— you could have been killed"
"No, it isn't." Harry began "He's a funny man, Dumbledore. I think he sort of wanted to give me a chance. I think he knows more or less everything that goes on here, you know. I reckon he had a pretty good idea we were going to try, and instead of stopping us, he just taught us enough to help. I don't think it was an accident he let me find out how the mirror worked. It's almost like he thought I had the right to face Voldemort if I could. ."
"Yeah, Dumbledore's off his rocker, all right." Ron added
"Listen, you've got to be up for the end-of-year feast tomorrow. The points are all in and Slytherin won, of course — you missed the last Quidditch match, we were steamrollered by Ravenclaw without you — but the food'll be good." Aria informed him.

At that moment, Madam Pomfrey rushed over and began to kick them out.
~~
Later Aria sat down next to the trio as the ceremony began. Slytherin banners were hung around the great hall which almost made Aria roll her eyes, knowing she would get hell for this from Draco later.
"Another year gone!" Dumbledore exclaimed "And now, as I understand it, the house cup needs awarding, and the points stand thus. In fourth place, Gryffindor with 312 points. Third place, Hufflepuff, with 352 points. In second place, Ravenclaw, with 426 points. And in first place, with 472 points, Slytherin House."

As immense cheering exploded through the great hall the quartet exchanged looks.
"Yes, yes, well done Slytherin, well done Slytherin. However, recent events must be taken into account. And I have a few last minute points to award. To Miss Hermione Granger, for the use of cool intellect when others were in great peril, 50 points."

"Good job." Harry complimented.
"Second, to Mr. Ronald Weasley, for the best played game of chess that Hogwarts has seen these many years...40 points. And third, 40 points to Miss Ariana Anderson for her assistance to her friends during this current event and outstanding courage, And to Mr. Harry Potter, for pure nerve and outstanding courage, I award Gryffindor house 40 points. And finally, it takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends. I award 10 points to Neville Longbottom." Dumbledore says.

Cheering erupts the halls as Aria looks over at the twins in disbelief who paused their cheering to give her a quick thumbs up and exchange knowing looks with small smirks on their slips which causes Aria to furrow her eyebrows confused wondering what their plans were.

"Assuming that my calculations are correct, I believe that a change of direction is in order." Dumbledore claps and the green banners change to the Gryffindor's red and yellow.
"Gryffindor wins the House Cup!"

Everyone stands and throws their hats into the air except for Draco who smashes his hat down irritated. It wasn't until the twins hopped on the table that grabbed attention from other students and staff as they exclaimed,
"That's our best friend and we love her!" The twins declared together pointed at Aria which caused her cheeks to heat up as she laughed resting her chin on her hands.

Aria picked up her hat only to chuck it at the twins grinning as they were close by yet they took off after her chasing her around the room, through the cheering students, and out of the great halls earning calls from some of the staff to come back because they weren't excused. But they didn't seem to care as they were in their own world, where nothing else matter but their happiness.
~~
At the outdoor train station students were piling onto the train as the Quarter was waiting outside the entrance.

"Come on now, hurry up. You'll be late. Train's leaving. Go on. Go on. Come on. Hurry up." Hagrid ushered as Harry handed Hedwig to a train worker, and walks to an open door of the train with Hermione. Hermione and Aria wave to Hagrid together who waves back.

The girls clambered onto the train as Aria turned around and spoke, "Come on, Harry."
"One minute." Harry replied and he walked over to Hagrid to exchange goodbyes as Aria took in her surroundings as they waited.

"Feels strange to be going home, doesn't it?" Hermione wondered
"I'm not going home. Not really." Harry says smiling at Aria who returned the gesture, then looking at the castle as the train whistled they climb aboard and began their adventure home.

[edited: yes! (10-21-20)]