31

ARIA STIRRED IN THE BLANKETS THAT MOLLY WEASLEY PROVIDED FOR HER IN HER DAUGHTERS ROOM, as the bright light shined through the young gingers curtains

"Aria." Hermione muttered nudging the girl as a yawn muffled her words only earning a grumble from the brunette while she pulled the covers over her head blocking her friends voice.
"Aria ---" Hermione began once again but was cut off by a pillow slamming into Aria's head after flying next to Hermione's from across the room.

"Rude," Aria scoffed finally pushing herself up to see the two girls fully dressed and Ginny across the room brushing her hair.
"What time is it?" Aria yawned scratching her head cringing at how tangled her hair was. Ginny only shrugged at this causing Aria to let out a groan.
"Well wake me up when it's five in the afternoon." Aria went to lay back down.
"Aria - the World Cup, you can't miss it. It's a once in a life time opportunity." Ginny reminded her friend
"Oh my, I completely forgot I was so overwhelmed with the whole Malfoy situation and now - now I am going to have to see them today."

The girl's looked at each other then at their friend with sympathy laced in their expressions.
"It's going to be okay, just stick with us and it'll be fine." Hermione reassured causing Aria to take a deep breath and nod hesitantly before getting up.
"One step at a time right?" she muttered causing the girls to nod in support. "First step, clothes."

Aria head created a simple yet warm outfit to wear to the Qudditch game - but she couldn't get what happened last night out of her head so as she dabbed her washcloth over her damp face in attempt to clean it she exhaled as she came across her scar. What did she do to deserve this? She wasn't talking just about the scar, she meant the loss of her mother, the absent father and the cruel family she was thrown in without a care of her well being. But the one thing she was grateful for was her friends. They accepted her like the loving family she never truly got to experience and so getting through these experiences she focused on that knowing it would override everything else that happened to her - always.

"Are you girls ready yet?" she heard Molly say from the small bathroom that was attached to Ginny's room. The door was shut but the wood was thin so it was easy for the woman's voice to bounce around the room.
"Almost, just waiting for Aria to finish and I have to put on my shoes." Ginny replied.
"Okay, hurry up dears. We have to get to the port key soon your father is getting restless." Molly told them causing Ginny to nod.
"We'll be down soon." Ginny told her mother in a tired voice causing Molly to nod going to leave and close the door but she retracted poking her head back in the door.
"How is Aria? I barely got a chance to speak to her last night the poor girl was so tired. What happened to her neck? Was it the Malfoy's."
"Mum," Ginny exasperated for two reason's - one because she didn't feel like telling her mother about her friend's personal life if she wasn't ready to explain herself and two because she figured Aria could hear through the door.

"No, you're right. Aria will elaborate when she's comfortable, I just hope she knows she's safe with us - her and Harry both." She added glancing at Hermione who smiled at the woman softly.
"They do." Hermione assured causing Molly to smile before vanishing behind the now closed door. The creaking of the bathroom door causing Ginny and Hermione to look over to see her in a knitted tan sweater, black jeans, knee high black boots and a black button up winter coat with a scarf wrapped around her neck.