34

AFTER HEADING BACK TO THE TENT ONCE THE GAME ENDED, ARIA, HERMIONE AND GINNY ALL WENT TO ONE TENT WHILE THE GUYS WENT TO THE OTHER

Aria laid on her back awake in between Hermione and Ginny. Looking to her left she saw Ginny passed out causing her to frown before moving her gaze to where Hermione was only to see her in the same position. Figuring she could use some fresh air she quietly pushed herself up and steps carefully over Hermione who was in path - grabbing her jacket in the process.

Stepping outside she slipped her jacket on, fixing her hair and taking a deep breath. Silence filled her ears causing her to smile softly relaxed. It was moments like this, when she was truly happy, that she missed her mother and her radiating light of positivity. And so the girl started walking, she didn't know where she was going but she began to explore letting the moonlight hit her face as she trailed down the pathway feeling like she was almost floating.

She didn't realize how far she had truly gotten until she heard a scream. This caused her to snap out of her trance and glance around her heartbeat picking up speed as she looked around confused. Then as she glanced back towards where it looked like a campsite she spotted odd flashes of light and heard noises like gunfire.

"What are you doing all the way out here Anderson?" a familiar voice questioned causing the girl to spin towards it to see Draco in front of her.
"I could ask you the same thing."
"Searching for you, actually." Draco noted causing Aria's eyes to furrow.
"Why? What do you want?"
"Why do you always assume I want something?" Draco questioned taking a step forward

"Either fess up or screw off Malfoy, something serious is happening over there and I need to get there. Now." Aria huffed heading that way causing Draco to grab her arm.

"I'm afraid I can't let you do that." Draco stated his eyes pierced furrowed.
"You've got to be kidding me!" Aria retorted irritated "let me go, draco!"
"Why are you always running towards trouble and never away from it?" Draco wondered
"I think you know the answer to that question."

"You are seriously going to risk your life for those idiots? They're after mudbloods Aria, and in case you haven't noticed being around those three is like a target on your back."
Aria would've bitterly laughed at this if it were different circumstances but instead she spoke, "I've had a target on my back ever since my mother made that deal to save your life so when I say let go of me... I mean it." Aria warned him before beginning to head back to the campsite once again.

"Fine, see if I care. If you keep going this rate you'll just end up like your mother anyways" Draco called out causing her to irritably turn around and create a ball of energy which she sent flying at his chest and once it made contact his back flew towards a tree, "leave her name out of your mouth. You don't deserve to talk about her when it was your parents who murdered her." she spat angry tears shining under the moonlight before she began to speed walk off in the other direction frequently looking back to make sure he wasn't following as she wiped her tears that built under her eyes, frustrated.