36

FEELING RELIEVED, ARIA AND HER FRIENDS stepped out of a very uncomfortable taxi ride and onto King's Cross

FEELING RELIEVED, ARIA AND HER FRIENDS stepped out of a very uncomfortable taxi ride and onto King's Cross. Even though it was pouring down rain at the time, it was still as peaceful as ever and so after finding their seats on the Hogwarts Express, Hermione, Harry, Ron and Aria all made their way back to the platform to bid their final goodbyes for the upcoming term but this goodbye seemed to be as suspiciously strange as any of the other goodbyes she previously exchanged with the Weasley family.

"I might be seeing you all sooner than you think," Charlie mentioned grinning as he hugged his young sister goodbye.
"Why?" Fred asked curiously standing next to the group of his siblings.
"You'll see," Charlie urged smiling almost mischievously "Just don't tell Percy I mentioned it.. it's 'classified information, until such time as the Ministry seems fit to release it,' after all."

"Yeah," Bill agreed "I sort of wish I were back at Hogwarts this year."
"why?" George questioned impatiently
"You're going to have an interesting year," Bill continued knowingly "I might even get time off to come and watch a bit of it..."
"A bit of what?" Aria stressed becoming frustrated with the lack of entail they were getting, as the train's whistle blew ending the strange interaction as Molly lead them towards the train doors.
"Thanks for having us to stay, Mrs. Weasley." Hermione chimed as they climbed on board and closed the door, leaning out the window to talk to her.
"We really do appreciate your kindness." Aria added on causing Harry to nod in agreement, "Yeah, thanks for everything, Mrs. Weasley."

"Oh it was my pleasure dears." Molly grinned ""I'd invite you for Christmas, but . . . well, I expect you're all going to want to stay at Hogwarts, what with . . . one thing and another."
"Mum!" Ron exclaimed becoming irritated "What d'you three know that we don't?"
"you'll find out this evening, I expect." Molly smiled "It's going to be very exciting - mind you, I', very glad they've changed the rules -"
"What rules?" Harry, Ron, Fred, George and Aria all chimed together curiously.

"I'm sure Professor Dumbledore will tell you... Now, behave, won't you? Won't you, Fred? and you, George?"

The train hissed loudly before it began to move away from the trio standing outside.

"Tell us what's happening at Hogwarts!" Fred yelled out of the window at his mother and brothers.
"What rules are they changing?"

Molly only smiled back in response and before the train rounded the corner they had all disapparated.

The quartet sighed and went back to their compartment.
"Knowing they know something we don't know is going to happen this year is killing me." Aria groaned sitting down next to the window watching the rain splatter against it as Ron hummed in agreement as he pulled out his dress robes and flung them over Pigwidgeon's and Faith's cage as they were hooting at each other as if they were having a conversation and it was getting on the boys nerves. This decision almost automatically muted the two owls so to replace the quite the ginger boy spoke up,