5

AS SEVEN O'ClOCK DREW NEARER, and dusk began to fall across the landscape of the night sky that surrounded the castle

AS SEVEN O'ClOCK DREW NEARER, and dusk began to fall across the landscape of the night sky that surrounded the castle. Aria rushed down the stairs, attempting to avoid any maneuver at the same time. Her broom was gripped in her hand as she rushed down the staircase to the front doors.

She couldn't contain her excitement.

Just a few moments ago she didn't even know how to ride a broom and now she was on the team as a chaser.
Her mother was incredibly proud of her when Aria told her the news, as she always seemed to be --which was one of the many things Aria admired about the woman. Which made Aria even more giddy for this upcoming opportunity. All she could think as she racked her brain of the knowledge that was poured into her brain from her and Hermione's long nights of studying and preparing for this game as well as the moves the twins had described and painted very descriptive pictures of in the girls head, all she could think about was how she better not screw this up and disappoint Oliver or even McGonagall.

She wanted to be brilliant and she wanted to prove herself.

Coming to a pit spot in the stadium, Aria looked around taking in her surroundings as she inhaled the innocuous air into her lungs and exhaled, a small smile forming on her lips and a small giggle escaping them along with the air.

Suddenly she felt a rush of wind fly by her in brisk movement which caused her neck to snap in the direction in surprise her eyes tracing to Harry on a broomstick waving his hand at her as he floated in the air high above the ground a welcoming smile plastered on his face.

"get up here!" Harry declared in a sort of salute before pulling his broom towards the direction of the hoops taking off in a speed of lighting causing Aria to shake her head laughing softly before grabbing her broom and mounting it.

The two raced each other around the field, through the hoops and sped up and down the field until they heard their names being called from down below.

"Hey, Potter, Anderson, come down!"

the two exchanged glances before tilting their broom down and swooping to a pit stop landing on the grass.
"Very nice," Oliver noted, "I see what McGonagall meant . . . you two really are naturals. I'm just going to teach you the rules this evening, then you'll be joining team practice three times a week."
Oliver opened the crate and Aria looked at it, inside were four different - sized balls.

"Right, Now, Quidditch is easy enough to understand, even if it's not too easy to play. There are seven players on each side. Three of them are called Chasers, that's you." he gestured to Aria who nodded.
"three chasers." Harry repeated

"This ball's called the Quaffle, The Chasers --" Oliver was cut off by Aria who piped up unable to contain herself.
"-- Throw theQuaffle to each other and try and get it through one of the hoops to score a goal. Ten points every time the Quaffle goes through one of the hoops." Aria finished before realizing she completely interrupted the boy causing pink to form on her cheeks and her ears as Harry and Oliver stared at her. Harry with surprise and Oliver with a hint of amusement.
"That's right." Oliver stated a grin on his face as his eyes glinted. "I thought you never played Quidditch?"
Aria went to speak, opening her mouth when Harry looked at her with slightly furrowed eyebrows and a glistening of acknowledgement in his eyes. "You studied Quidditch, didn't you?"