33

AS A FEELING OF CLAUSTROPHOBIA ROSE IN THE YOUNG GIRL AS SHE PUSHED THROUGH THE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE moving around them as her and her companions followed the lantern-lit trail

AS A FEELING OF CLAUSTROPHOBIA ROSE IN THE YOUNG GIRL AS SHE PUSHED THROUGH THE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE moving around them as her and her companions followed the lantern-lit trail. Aria attempted to keep up with the group but felt herself getting pulled backwards with every eager shove from the witches and wizards that rushed to get to their seats. But just when she was about the become frustrated she felt a hand grab hers and pull her through the crowd back to the front of the group. She glanced at her savior and her eyes locked with Harry's causing her heart to skip a beat however as she went to thank him someone cut her off with another shove and a shouted apology resulting in her to snap out of her trance and look at Hermione with a smile letting go of Harry's hand automatically missing that feeling of warmth that came with it unaware of Harry's lingering glance before Ron nudged him to pay attention as they continued their path in awe at the arena around them. The loud shouts and laughter caused an impatient grin to appear on the girls face as she walked amongst her best friend who held the same expression on hers. It was breathtaking.

"Oh hello!" Aria greeted as her and fellow peers came across a Ministry witch at the entrance suddenly being pulled out of her enhanced day dream.
"Hello to you too, great day isn't it?" The witch beamed before turning to Arthur "Tickets please?"
Arthur displayed the groups individual tickets causing her to quickly glance over them and beam, "Straight upstairs, Arthur, and as high as you can go."

Climbing up the rich purple carpeted stairs with the rest of the crowd the Weasley party managed to eventually reach the top of the staircase and found themselves in a small box situated exactly halfway between the golden goal posts on the field. Aria took in her surroundings once again, observing the field itself as she noticed how smooth it looked from their lofty position. Mentally recording every moment she experienced. The field stood three goal hoops, fifty feet high; right opposite them was a gigantic blackboard where gold writing kept dashing across it as though an invisible giant's hand were scrawling upon it and then wiping it off again as it flashed advertisements on the board.

Aria sat next to Hermione skimming through their individual velvet covered tasseled programs they had purchased moments before while Ron pulled out his Omnioculars - that Harry had purchased for each person in the group - and began to test them. Aria had managed to block out the surrounding conversations of the people who arrived as she read the program up until she heard one name in particular Lucius and that was when her, Hermione, Ron and Harry all turned quickly to see the family of four edge along the second row to three still empty seats right behind Mr. Weasley.
"Ah, Fudge." Lucius greeted with a sly smile holding out his hand as he reached the Minister of Magic. "How are you? I don't think you've met my wife, Narcissa? Or our son, Draco?"
"How do you do, how do you do?" Fudge questioned smiling and bowing to Mrs. Malfoy. "And allow me to introduce you to Mr.Oblansk — Obalonsk — Mr. — well, he's the Bulgarian Minister of Magic, and he can't understand a word I'm saying anyway, so never mind. And let's see who else — you know Arthur Weasley, I dare say?"