- 16

A LOUD AGONIZING SCREAM ERUPTED THE MALFOY MANOR as Lorelai Anderson was hit with the crucio curse by bellatrix who hold let out a shrilling laugh

A LOUD AGONIZING SCREAM ERUPTED THE MALFOY MANOR as Lorelai Anderson was hit with the crucio curse by bellatrix who hold let out a shrilling laugh. Lorelai attempted to push her weak body off the cold floor, blood and sweat slipping down it. In a crouched position she looked up at the group of death eaters along side of Voldemort. Obeying his every order.
"How can you just stand there Narcissa? I helped you protect your son from this world. I gave up my own daughters freedom as a result --"
"It was no result!" Bellatrix interrupted "It was a consequence!"
"of what?! My ever lasting loyalty to my friends? oh what a shame!" Lorelai stated sarcastically.
"Silence! Both of you," Voldemort glowered approaching the woman who was panting weakly trying to gain as much strength as she could. "I made a deal with you and when you try to break it by attempting to leave the malfoy's manor and take off with your daughter in the middle of the night there has to be consequences. And the immense power that I gave to your daughter she will learn to appreciate when she learns the truth about Harry Potter and all the secrets he holds from her and soon when you are long gone she will be one of us."
"I wouldn't bet on that," Lorelai panted out. "Aria is better then you. She's better then all of us, I raised her, I should know. So mark my words when I tell you that she will never abandon her friends to raise all hell with you."

Voldemort's face twitched in irritation as he hit her with another quick gut slashing crucio. The woman screams echoed the hall.
"God, the lungs on this woman!" Bellatrix hissed holding a hand to one of her ears. "Someone shut her up will you?"
"On the contrary, I want her daughter to hear what happens when you betray your lord."

"You were never my lord. I was young, I made the stupidest mistake I made -- trusting a malfoy who I thought was my friend and instead resulted in my daughter becoming like the creation of Satan or something. But you were never my lord and I was never your follower and neither will Aria because Hogwarts was the best thing that could've happened to her. It opened up her eyes to who to trust, such as Harry Potter who I am proud to say saved my daughters life and for that I will forever be eternity grateful."
"Don't you dare mention that foul boy's name and gratefulness in the same sentence!" Voldemort warned.
"Petrificus Totalus," Aria whispered from the staircase causing the one near the end of it to freeze and fall backwards she saw another death eater notice and whip out their wand.
"Guess what, I learned that one from a muggle born -- one of the best witches I know." Aria taunted causing the mans face to twitch in disgust as Aria smirked speaking out, "Slugulus Eructo"

The girl was quick to make her way through the death eaters who from her eyes didn't seem to make any move to stop her, yet on the real side -- she was just that powerful.
"Incendio"

A let of flame surrounded a few death eaters trapping them as she disarmed them finally grabbing bellatrix and voldemort's attention.
"Perhaps you are already stronger then we thought," Voldemort smirked before waving his wand causing the flames to disappear and a sudden rush of panic to overwhelm the girl before she attempted to disarm voldemort but one of his death eaters was faster then her causing her wand to fly across the floor as another grabbed her by the arms.