6

THERE WAS NO WAY TO EXPLAIN THE HEAP OF EMOTIONS that Ariana felt as the usual quartet sat in the great hall during breakfast, before their upcoming first game, Gryffindor vs Slytherin

Except for, timorous.

She felt as if she was drowning under water after a huge tsunami hit, unable to come up for air, since all the pressure would be on her and Harry's shoulders this upcoming game. Since Oliver had deemed them their 'secret weapons.'

The girl couldn't be more thankful to have Hermione as a friend, with her pressuring to learn all the facts about quidditch and read all the books on the subject -- front to back. The girl knew every power move as well as all the basic and useful information.

Though, it was the physical movement she was worried about, one wrong move and she could go tumbling to the ground twenty feet in the air.

That's where she wished she was still friends with the twins.

Ever since the night on the field after her stunt, she hadn't mutter a word to Fred and he was the same way towards her.

She missed the insane amount of practice they made her accomplish, Harry was great to practice with and she appreciated Wood when he took the time to teach them outside of regular practice but she couldn't help but miss the weightless feeling when she chased after the twins as well as the comfort of knowing they would never dare let her slip.

"You have got to eat something,"
"I don't want anything."
"Just a bit of toast." Hermione urged
"I'm not hungry." Harry replied

Aria moved her food aimlessly around the plate.
"Not you too." Hermione groaned grabbing Aria's attention she shook her head quickly and popped a sausage into her mouth giving Hermione a sarcastic smile causing Hermione to briefly look away focusing her attention back to Harry.

Yet, Aria felt as if she was going to puke from nerves. So she excused herself swallowing her food down and trailed onto the field, she walked to the stands and plopped down on the cold metal that overlooked the arena. She threw her bag down next to her and pulled out a book, Quidditch Through The Ages.

As her eyes scanned the book she didn't even notice the presence next to her.
"Nervous?"
Aria stiffened at the voice but was quick to relax with an exhale of breath shaking her head as she flipped a page not lifting her eyes from the source.
"Not at all." she lied.

"You know," George drilled on "I was nervous my first game too if i'm being completely honest, then again I didn't have the natural talent like Wood says you do so you better kick arse today." 
Aria let out a short snort of amusement under her breath. Finally looking up at the weasley twin who raised an eyebrow, a grin spread across his face.
"I'm glad I can still make you laugh, after all this time apart who knew if I still had that ability."
"You will always have that ability Georgie, you must know that."