35

After the havoc at the Quidditch World Cup, Aria and the rest of the group began their adventure back to the burrow where they were immediately smuggled with affection by a worried Molly

"Oh thank goodness, thank goodness!" Molly gushed "I've been so worried – so worried –"

After a few moments of multiple hugs from Molly the group were all crammed into the kitchen where Aria and Hermione began to make Molly some very strong tea before they all made themselves comfortable in the comforting house that Aria began to consider her own home which was filled with family who accepted and loved her as she was.

While Hermione handed the woman her beverage Aria maneuvered over to Harry, Ron and Ginny who all sat near each other and took her place at an empty seat next to Ginny who she smiled at softly before turning her attention to the conversation in front of her. As Arthur read the paper that Molly had placed out from before their arrival Aria listened in only catching the ending of his reading, "Nobody was hurt. What was I supposed to say? Rumors that several bodies were removed from the woods . . . well, there certainly will be rumors now she's printed that."

The man let out a heavy sigh rubbing his forehead in thought before standing up abruptly "Molly, I'm going to have to go into the office; this is going to take some smoothing over." he announced causing Percy to immediately stand up himself claiming, "I'll come with you, Father. Mr.Crouch will need all hands on deck. And I can give him my cauldron report in person."

With that Percy hurried out of the kitchen causing Molly to exclaim rather upset, towards her husband, "Arthur, you're supposed to be on holiday! This hasn't got anything to do with your office; surely they can handle this without you?"
"I've got to go, Molly." Arthur urged "I've made things worse. I'll just change into my robes and I'll be off..."

"Mrs. Weasley," Harry asked suddenly once Arthur walked off to change into his robes, "Hedwig hasn't arrived with a letter for me, has she?"
"Hedwig, dear?" Molly recalled, rather distracted "No.. no, there hasn't been any post at all."

Ron, Hermione and Aria all exchanged curious subtle glances before looking at Harry.
"All right if I go and dump my stuff in your room, Ron?" Harry asked the ginger boy
"Yeah.. think I will too," Ron agreed before looking at the girls "Hermione? Aria?"

"Yes," Hermione replied as Aria nodded in agreement before the three walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

"What's up, Harry?" Ron asked once they made it into the attic room and Hermione closed the door behind them.
"There's something I haven't told you," Harry admitted "On Saturday morning, I woke up with my scar hurting again."

Aria felt her stomach drop at this information automatically assuming the worst.
"But — he wasn't there, was he? You-Know-Who? I mean — last time your scar kept hurting, he was at Hogwarts, wasn't he?" Ron asked, completely dumbstruck.

"I'm sure he wasn't on Privet Drive," Harry paused before continuing "But I was dreaming about him . . . him and Peter — you know, Wormtail. I can't remember all of it now, but they were plotting to kill . . . someone."