Prologue 1/3: Get Ready to Train

Mario and Meggy have been husband and wife for a couple of days now, and they have been enjoying it so far. But one day, things will soon change once Meggy goes outside. She was about to take out the trash, but she then saw some black ink being shot beside her. She then saw someone landing on it. It was Dark Squid.

Meggy: Oh no you don't, Dark Squid.

Dark Squid: I'm tired of waiting around for the war to start. This ends now. I'm declaring war in a few days. It will finally start, and I bet you will lose.

Meggy: We will never lose. We have a ton of help and weapons by our side. I bet you will lose.

Dark Squid: I'd like to see you try beating us. You won't stand a chance. A few days, Meggy. Better start training.

Dark Squid turned into a squid and launched back to base.

Meggy: She's right. We better start training.

Eddie and Mabel, Meggy's parents, then walked up to Meggy.

Eddie: Hey, Meggy. What's going on?

Meggy: Oh. Hey, dad and mom.

Mabel: Eddie and I have found a new house in Inkopolis to move into.

Eddie: If you're willing to find us, then follow this map and it'll get you there.

Meggy: I would love to see your new house, but I got more important things to deal with. You know of Dark Squid, right?

Mabel: The person who kidnapped us? That's correct.

Meggy: She's declaring war with her team of bad guys and dark Inklings and Octolings alongside her to fight me and my friends.

Eddie: Well, if that's what you have to do, then we hope that you'll be okay.

Mabel: You be very careful, Meggy. There might be a chance... that you'll die.

Mabel is starting to cry.

Meggy: Don't cry, mom. I promise not to get killed in the war. I just don't want you to be sad like this.

Eddie: It's alright, Meggy. Win this war for us and everyone else in Inkopolis.

Eddie and Mabel went to their house blocks away from Meggy's, as she then started to notify everyone to come to the castle.

Meggy: Mario. Pikachu. Violent Ruler. Meicoomon. Grab your weapons and other supplies and let's get to the castle. We gotta start training for the war.

Meggy currently has her weapons stored in a little device, so she grabbed that, along with the Z-Ring and the Knight Armor of Worthyness, while Mario grabbed his Golden Thunderstrike Gloves, Double Barrel Splattershot of Impending Doom, and Spaghetti Gauntlet, and they hopped in the Widowmaker and drove over to the castle.

While they were driving, Meggy texted all of her partners to come over to the castle so they can start their training.

Mario and Meggy arrived at the castle and started waiting for everyone to come over.

Meanwhile...

Dark Squid and all of her teammates were negotiating their plans for the war.

Dark Squid: So have we taken care of that yellow guy yet?

Zelus: Even though it took a while to do, the brainwashing is complete.

Orange Angel: Alright. Come on in.

Waluigi came inside, with the newly-brainwashed Wario right beside him.