Chapter 11: Alex and Inkura

Inkura was looking for enemies to kill, and she started to get a little scared.

Inkura (thoughts): I'm starting to not like this war thing. What if I might die?

Just then, an Octoling she tussled with on one of her adventures jumps in behind her.

???: Remember me, Inkura?

Inkura turned around and saw that the Octoling is gone.

Inkura: Who's there? This isn't funny.

She turned back around to see a familiar face. It was Alex.

Alex: There you are. I was looking all over for you.

Inkura: Alex. Now I don't want you to leave me. I'm scared that I might possibly be killed.

Alex: Don't worry, Inkura. I'm right beside you.

Inkura: Thanks so much, Alex.

They both hugged each other, but all of a sudden, a bunch of enemies arrived to attack them. Inkura got out her Splattershot of the Enraged, while Alex got out his Green Annihilating Gatling Spider, and they started to fight back.

The enemies keep being obliterated and penetrated, but there was still so many of them.

Alex: They won't stop coming.

Inkura: Even our powerful weapons won't match for how many enemies there are.

Someone then came in to save them, and he had an army by his side as well.

???: Blood Ravens! Ultramarines! Attack!

Blood Ravens: Cleanse! Purge! Kill!

It was ReaderFromWR, and in just a few minutes, he, along with Alex, Inkura, and his many Blood Ravens and Ultramarines have defeated every enemy in their area.

Alex: Glad to see you help us out, Reader.

ReaderFromWR: Thanks, guys. I saw that you two lovebirds needed help.

They heard what he said and started to blush.

ReaderFromWR: Oh, sorry about what I said.

Alex: No, it's alright.

Inkura: Kinda out of nowhere for you to say that, but it's okay.

They continued forward through their path, as JCR, Machito, and Pikachu walked through and came across a friendly face in danger.

???: Get away from me!

JCR: Edgellie!

Edgellie was entirely in a circle of enemies, and JCR and his partners came in to save her.

Machito: I have this in the bag. Pikachu. You know what to do.

Machito annihilated every enemy in their sight with the electrocuted Wind Sabers, as Edgellie ran up to JCR and hugged him.

Edgellie: Thank you for saving me.

JCR: No problem, Edgellie.

Edgellie: You were good as well, whoever your name is.

Machito: It's Machito.

Edgellie: Your Pikachu is adorable.

Pikachu: Pika pika.

Machito: Well, actually it's Meggy's, and I'm borrowing it so my Wind Sabers will have more power.

Edgellie: Well, I'm glad that we're okay, especially JCR.