Epilogue 2/3: Machito's Confession

Everyone was at the castle celebrating their win in the war. They're all having fun, relaxing, hanging out, and best of all, partying.

Machito seems to keep looking at Clauds, blushing every time.

Machito (thoughts): She's just so adorable! Well... since the war is over, I guess it's time to confess my love.

He went over to Clauds and sat beside her.

Machito: Hey, Clauds.

Clauds: Hey, Machito. I'm so happy that the war is over.

Machito: Me too. Well... I gotta ask you something.

Clauds: What is it, Machito?

Machito's face started to go red.

Machito: Before I do, I got something very important to tell you so you can understand. Like Infinite, I come from another universe. And... you are there as well. I somehow get this strange feeling. My face goes red and my heart beats every time you are here.

Clauds: What're you saying, Machito?

Machito: Clauds... I'm in love with you!

Everyone looked over to see the two together.

Clauds: You really care about me?

Machito: Yes I do. I always want to help you out, I get scared every time you get hurt, and I just want to meet you, but my family over there thinks that family is more important than you. Well, they're wrong. I love you with all my heart, Clauds.

Clauds couldn't believe it. Someone is in love with her. Her face was red after she heard that, and after a few seconds of silence, she started to hug Machito.

Clauds: I... love you too.

Machito was very happy about this and kissed Clauds on her forehead. Everyone cheered for them.

Tari: I'm very proud of you, cuz.

Bowser: You were very brave.

Mario: Mario think you fantastic!

Machito: I love you very much... but... I can't stay here. I gotta leave here soon. I'm thinking of giving you a present in my universe.

Clauds: Well, I wish you good luck on that. Thank you for those kind words. You're gonna have me in no time.

Machito: Let's sit together for a little while. I just want to stay beside you.

Clauds: Me too. You're so sweet.

Machito: You too.

Machito and Clauds were sitting together, as Meggy was wondering about some of the others who were Wattpad writers.

First, Meggy went up to Angelina.

Meggy: Angelina.

Angelina: Oh, hi, Meggy. How are you?

Meggy: I'm fine. I was just wondering... are you gonna leave?

Angelina: I'm not gonna leave, Meggy. I live in this universe, and I always want to stay beside great friends like you.

Meggy: Okay. Just wondering.

Next, she went over to ReaderFromWR.

Meggy: Reader. Are you gonna leave?

ReaderFromWR: Sadly, yes, Meggy. Infinite offered me to help out in his universe.

Meggy: Okay. I'm gonna miss you, Reader.

ReaderFromWR: I'm gonna miss you too, Meggy.

Machito heard what ReaderFromWR said and thought to himself.

Machito (thoughts): Oh, that's right. Infinite needs help in his universe. He told me about that. But... what am I gonna do? I wanted to give gifts to Clauds and my cousin, Tari.

Machito kept thinking to himself, as everyone else continued having a good time.

One last part remains. Infinitetheedge will be the focus. Hope you'll like it, Infinite. See you all in the final part.