Chapter 24: Meggy vs. Meggy?

Mario, Meggy, and Infinite were searching for the clone Infinite was saying is near here, when suddenly, Mario got hit with ink coming from a Splattershot.

Meggy: Who did that?

???: You did.

The person who shot Mario is revealed to be the clone of Meggy, Meggy 2.0.

Meggy 2.0: Hello, Meggy. How are your last days going? If you don't get what I'm saying, it means I'm going to kill you now.

Infinite: Not today, Meggy 2.0. Meggy is better than you will ever be, because she's the original.

Meggy: Yeah. Get lost!

Meggy got out her Blade of Decimation, but once she came up to Meggy 2.0, it is revealed that she too has a Blade of Decimation.

Meggy: What?!

Meggy 2.0: Oh, I almost forgot to tell you. Since I'm a clone of you, I have the same weapons that you have.

Meggy (thoughts): Oh man, this is gonna be difficult.

Mario: Go get her, Meggy! Show her who the real Meggy is!

Meggy: I'm the one true Meggy here, and you are worthless. I shouldn't like anime, and so should you.

Meggy 2.0: You take that all back!

Both Meggys started to have a sword fight with their Blades of Decimation.

Infinite: Try and overpower her, Meggy. She is you, you know.

Meggy got out her Splattershot of Obliteration, while Meggy 2.0 had the same weapon. They both shot at each other, and they dodged all the oncoming shots.

Meggy: Damn, she's good.

Meggy and Meggy 2.0 then disarmed each other by shooting at each other's guns.

Meggy: Well, it's time for me to unleash this.

Meggy got out the Chaos Emeralds, as they spun around her and turned her into Super Meggy again.

Meggy 2.0: Oh, you're funny. You forgot that we're equal.

Meggy 2.0 got out another set of seven Chaos Emeralds. They spun around her and turned her into Super Meggy 2.0.

Mario: ARE YOU FRICKING KIDDING ME?!

Super Meggy: How...?

Super Meggy 2.0: It's simple. I'm you but better.

Meggy started to get really angry, as both Super Meggys then flew towards each other and started to have a fistfight.

Mario: Win this for me, Meggy!

Meggy and Meggy 2.0 were evenly matched in Super form, and after 10 minutes, they were both completely bruised, but they were not giving up.

Super Meggy: This isn't even my final form.

Meggy, with enough strength in her body, turned the Chaos Emeralds inside of her into Super Emeralds, as she turned into Hyper Meggy.

Super Meggy 2.0: Guess what, Meggy? Same thing!

Meggy 2.0 did the same transformation and turned into Hyper Meggy 2.0.

Mario: Oh Jesus f*cking Christ!

Hyper Meggy: Let's finish this.

Hyper Meggy 2.0: One of you is gonna pay for killing my boyfriend, and it's gotta be you.

Infinite: Be careful, Meggy. If yo...

Hyper Meggy: Now isn't the time. She's starting to attack right now!

Hyper Meggy and Hyper Meggy 2.0 gave more powerful punches, but that still wasn't enough to take them down. It has been 5 minutes since they turned Hyper.

Hyper Meggy: Have you given up yet?

As Meggy 2.0 turned back to normal, Hyper Meggy stayed this way, but she started to feel high amounts of pain for using this too long.

Hyper Meggy let out a painful scream, and as she fell back down, she turned back to normal, but she couldn't move.

Meggy: Oh no. I can't move. This is bad.

Meggy 2.0: Well, well, well. I guess you shouldn't mess with a better version of you. Goodbye, inferior me.

As Meggy 2.0 was about to slice a paralyzed Meggy with her Blade of Decimation, Mario stopped her from doing so by rushing at her.

Mario: There's one thing that Meggy has and you don't. A fat retarded husband.

Meggy 2.0: I'm gonna flatten you like a pancake.

Mario got out his Golden Thunderstrike Gloves, ran towards Meggy 2.0, and punched her so hard she hit the side of a building.

Meggy 2.0: What?

Mario got out his Double Barrel Splattershot of Impending Doom and started shooting her many times.

Mario: Nobody kills my wife!

Mario stopped shooting at Meggy 2.0, as she fell to the ground, very bruised.

Meggy 2.0: What are you going to do to me?

Mario put on the Spaghetti Gauntlet.

Mario: Turn you into spaghetti!

Meggy 2.0: Shit.

The Spaghetti Gauntlet shot out a lightning bolt at her, as she turned into spaghetti and died.

Mario: I'll eat you later. Meggy!

Mario ran over to Meggy, still paralyzed after using the Super Emeralds for too long.

Mario: I hate when you go through stuff like this.

Mario started to cry and hug her.

Meggy: You did a great job, Mario. I'm sorry, Infinite. Meggy 2.0 was just attacking right now, so I couldn't have time to listen to you.

Infinite: I forgive you, Meggy. You will be able to move again soon.

Mario: Everything will be okay. We gotta get you to a place where you can't be attacked.

Meggy: Thank you so much, Mario.

She shed a couple of tears, as Mario started to carry her to an empty building, with Infinite following. He quickly ate the spaghetti once he was beside it.

Mario: Don't be sad, Meggy. You, along with everyone else, will be safe.

The next chapter will be about someone who is sick of being forgotten. See you later.