Chapter 1: It Begins

*EMERGENCY BROADCAST*

THE WAR STARTS TODAY. STAY IN YOUR HOMES AND LOCK YOUR DOORS UNTIL IT IS OVER.

That was the message displayed on every television in Inkopolis, signifying that the war has almost begun.

Back at the castle, everyone woke up and got prepared for what's to come. They all got on their gear, carried their weapons, and got real serious about this. As all of this was about to happen, Angelina went into the castle after resting at home, and she was ready as well.

Meggy: How you feeling, Angelina?

Angelina: I feel better, but I don't think I'll be using my eye anytime soon. The rest of me will still be fine.

Meggy: Perfect.

ReaderFromWR: Before we start, I have provided weapons to people who weren't given them. Poool157, here's the Splat Charger of Vinication, which is stronger than the normal Splat Charger, and it has a built-in Chainsword.

Poool157: Thanks. I also intend on blasting those enemies with my ray gun.

ReaderFromWR: Ralph Skipper, here's the Crushing Splat Roller, which is a stronger and faster version of the normal Splat Roller.

Ralph: Thank you for the strong weapon.

ReaderFromWR: Flower, this is the Inkbrush of Destruction, which is a stronger version of the Inkbrush, but it can also shapeshift into a Rapid Fire Battle Cannon, which takes 6 tanks of ink.

Flower: Thank you.

ReaderFromWR: To Rocket, here's the Acid Slosher. Be very careful with that. It only contains acid.

Rocket: Cool!

ReaderFromWR: Shining Nova, here's the Nova Splat Dualies, which can burn enemies in several shots, but it needs to vent after being used too much.

Shining Nova: Nice weapon. Thanks.

ReaderFromWR: And to Ellie Godelia, this is the Splattershot of the Merciless. The strongest weapon I have ever created. It can destroy many enemies in a rapid fire.

Ellie: I must feel very honoured to get this weapon. Thank you so much.

ReaderFromWR: Don't forget to thank me on giving you all these very special and powerful weapons. You're welcome for that.

As everyone got ready, Meggy walked back and forth in front of everyone like a sergeant.

Meggy: Everyone. The day has come. We all have our weapons and gear ready. What else do we have? Bravery. Determination. Courage. And most of all, power. There is a certain chance some of us might not make it out alive, but we can still do the best we can and win this war for good. Anyone with me?

Everyone cheered and agreed with her.

Meggy: Let's move out, everyone!

ReaderFromWR: You too, Blood Ravens and Ultramarines! Move out!

They all ran to their vehicles and drove them, including Meggy in her Widowmaker with Mario and their pets, Saiko in her firetruck with Tari, Luigi, and Fishy Boopkins, and everyone else in the huge deathbus driven by SMG4. All of the Blood Ravens and Sonic ran alongside them. They also are alongside new allies called Ultramarines, which carry weapons like Double Blades Chainswords, Heavy Bolters, Thunderstrike Hammers, dual Melta Guns, Power Fists, and Snipers on 10% of them.

They arrived at Inkopolis. It was empty and quiet. It was like a ghost town. They were all on the edge of Inkopolis, while the villains were all prepared and on the other side of Inkopolis. Most of their troops were thousands and thousands of Dark Inklings and Octolings, Orks, and Chaos Space Marines.

Since they couldn't be heard from a distance, Dark Squid started texting Meggy instead of shouting.

Dark Squid (text): So, Meggy. The time has finally come.

Meggy (text): Don't expect your team to win. We have so much more on our team, and your team is definitely not gonna win it all. You're all bad people. You all caused bad things to all of us and everyone else in the world, and we heroes have the right to stop you all.

Dark Squid looked at the text and now looked at everyone else.

Dark Squid: We can all do this. We're bad, and all of us have to show it. We gotta win this... for Scourge.

Eggman: Yeah. Poor Scourge. He was a good teammate... for 2 days, at least.

Dark Squid went back to texting.

Dark Squid (text): You all ready to die?

Meggy (text): I don't think so, Dick Squid.

Dark Squid (thoughts): What did she call me?!

As Dark Squid let that name go through her head a few times, Meggy was practicing something.

Meggy: Cleanse... Purge... Kill... Cleanse, Purge, Kill.

ReaderFromWR: You're welcome for giving you that to say before the war.

Dark Squid started to get really angry and text Meggy back.

Dark Squid (text): THAT IS IT! THIS ENDS NOW!

Dark Squid: Everyone, split up and kill them all!

Meggy: Go, everyone! Time to stop the villains once and for all!

Both sides' teammates split up and ran towards each other. The war in Inkopolis has just begun.

Each chapter will focus on a major event that'll happen during the war. There will be a ton of things to happen, so stay tuned for that. This huge story is just beginning, and I hope all of you will enjoy it. I'll see you in the next chapter.